It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why 9/11 Happened When It Did... Some Numerology Included...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
9/11= 911
9th letter of alphabet is I
1st letter of alphabet is A
I.A.A= International American Airlines...

The lotto number drawn on that night one year later (09/11/2002) was 911 (fun fact not many people know)

Now onto why it happened when it did:

We all know George Walker Bush is an idiot, no doubt about it. We all know Jeb Bush in Florida had something to do with the Florida counts being off... Now, when he was elected, once we saw how truely idiotic he actually was... The first thing we did was trash him. Jay Leno, Steve Colbert, David Letterman, Conan O' Brian, amung many others did this publically... And Bush even made fun of himself! Now, what message does that send the terrorists? "They dont even trust or believe in their own leader... They are weak."

A country who so obviously does not stand behind their leader (no matter how moronic) are not as strong as they could be... They saw our weakness, lack of respect, and flat out distrust of G.W.B and exploited it to their advantage...
edit on 14-2-2012 by theflamingswan92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
That's it? Thought you had way more than this.
I think I've read all of this many times before. so
can you please point out what's new in your
discoveries?

Oh and do you have a source for that lotto thingie?

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

Sorry to dissapoint...

This happened one year after... 9/11/2002... Ill fix my mistake
saliu.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Okay I am no expert but to add a breath of life

In Numerology

Number 10 is number of God

Going from 9 to 11 is a kabalists way of going from Man to a God by surpassing the supreme being
IE Illuminated Man

The number 9 reflects Jesus Christ a man under God or son of God .

Jesus was born in 3BC
on 11th September

you have Flight 93 Month and year of Christs Birth
you have Flight 11 the day of birth
Flight 33 the age of Jesus Christ death at age 33

So the symbolism is all against Christ bring the numbers associated with him mirror a catastrophe

Interestingly the Masonic 33rd Degree which is awarded not earned is standing as a counterpart to Christ

Anyway 9-11 is the distress call in USA
999 in UK which is of course a reversed 666

Panic - Chaos - death all linked by numbers when orchestrated

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by robertauthor

Pretty interesting! Thanks for sharing

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Discuss the topic, not each other. If you do not like what you see in the thread, then do not reply. If you wish to dispute information in the OP than dispute it by discussing the information, not the merits of the member who posted the OP.

Thank You.

~Tenth
ATs Moderator

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
not a bad thought... I kind of have to agree with you on a few points... I think the numerology is weird.... But I'm more looking at it as "our enemies thought of us as weak" a very strong line that stood out to me..

You are dead on point with this.... Not a lot of people realize that us looking weak to the rest of world opens us up for a barrage of attacks..... Now, the fact that we retaliated I think really helped.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
not a bad thought... I kind of have to agree with you on a few points... I think the numerology is weird.... But I'm more looking at it as "our enemies thought of us as weak" a very strong line that stood out to me..

You are dead on point with this.... Not a lot of people realize that us looking weak to the rest of world opens us up for a barrage of attacks..... Now, the fact that we retaliated I think really helped.

I believe so too, it must have helped us regain some sort of dominance. I believe that if we hadn't responded, we would have faced another attack months, or even weeks later. In all honesty however, if we had taken further action in '92 when the first attack on the towers was made, they wouldn't have dared another attempt

new topics

top topics

join