It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Warns That Americans Are Now A Threat To America

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Good thing all those FEMA camps are staffed and ready for prisoners er.. uhh. displaced citizens I mean.

Is it really a surprise? It's getting to knockdown drag out between the corrupt election board members and the Ron Paul supporters. The only way to stay in power is to take out the people that believe the gov isn't the ultimate answer to all our problems. This is the year of change.
blogcritics.org...
info.publicintelligence.net...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

People, those FEMA camps are not for you!!!!!!!

Those camps will be used in the event of a breakdown in US society,
Financial Meltdown
Civil revolt
Uprising against the Gov.
Ma and Pa Smith are ok, those camps will be for the leaders of the Rebellion, People who assume leadership roles. People we will turn to for guidance, They are built for a reason, and it wasnt to be empty.
Localized Militia will be round up, Oath keepers, Ex Military.....
Those camps are for Americans, The Leaders of a Rebellious America.
Stay Tuned, its coming.What will you do.
edit on 7-2-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

It is amazing people will lie to themselves rather than face the truth.

"It's a good thing our rights are taken away! That way we can be safe! They would never use the NDAA against us! I know they said that the Patriot Act wouldn't be abused, and it was, but they surely wouldn't lie about something else!

The idiots who are helping to create the tyranny in this country will one day fall victim to it as well. Just because you are CURRENTLY apart of the tyranny does not in any way make you immune to it. If not now, one day you, your family or you children's families will fall victim to the system they helped create.

And when you've effectively removed all rights, when they come for you there will be NO recourse because you helped stamp it out.

Think about it disinformation shills and corrupt people reading this. An evil system that doesn't care about humans is not going to look out for its own operatives.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

It was only a matter of time wasn't it?

While this is certainly a year of massive change we will also see massive resistance to change, things like this being part of it. They have been amping up the terror laws and definitions of terrorists is so ambiguous these days it's almost as if anyone who isn't a straight edge workaholic with kids and a labrador in the suburbs is a terrorist, although he pays for coffee with cash so you never know, possible terrorist.

For me it's just laughable now, it was in the beginning though now it is so plain to see it's just funny. Sad thing is people on both ends of this spectrum (the people issuing these ridiculous warnings and putting in terror laws and then the terrified masses who lap it all up and happily give away their personal liberties) are very stupid, the masses are critical enough and the powers know this and exploit it, lucky we have ATS I say.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Its no secret that a civilization in its decline turn inwards and kill and imprison its own citizens. Today ignorance is bills and submission to government is it the highest form of patriotism. Our problems in America are our fault, our parents fault and our grandparents fault...

The Declaration of Independence states, " the power to govern comes from the consent of those to be governed". Blind faith in government and complacency have lead to the issues we face today.

Now we are to the point of no return.

Dissenters will be rounded up and accused with domestic terrorism and interned indefinitely.

So the question is what will You do about it?

The 99% will just submit and complain about it as the status quo wishes.

Slavery is freedom, resistance means death.

So to quote Patrick Henry, "Give me liberty or give me death"

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Since the passage of the NDAA I contacted my congressman and both Senators to express my displeasure in them voting to indefinitely detain citizens accused of a non-crime. I am now on an inhibited fly list and must have permission from DHS before I can fly. I am searched at every stop the plane makes and treated like a criminal by the TSA.

I flew to DC 2 months before and didn't have a single issue. I had held a security clearance and lost it in December 2011, within 2 weeks of expressing my displeasure. As a result I have lost my job and been blacklisted from working government contract jobs.

So much for the land of the free...

I figure I have also been red listed and will be interned in one of those FEMA camps. Guess it looks like I may get to use my E and E training after all.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The only enemy of America is the government puppet masters
Take heart the world is watching - we all stand together
We will not be silenced by fear and tyranny
We are sick of it and we are not going to take it anymore

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Well NDAA goes in force in less than a month... so they up the propaganda ahead of it.

Wouldn't surprise me if they stage a false-flag in March and blame it on ``militias allied with Iran`` or some epic BS like that.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
The only enemy of America is the government puppet masters
Take heart the world is watching - we all stand together
We will not be silenced by fear and tyranny
We are sick of it and we are not going to take it anymore

After the Iraq War started , That for me was the end.
The US people spoke up and protested , How did Cheney say it now..... So What.
This country was circling the Bowl in 2003, we are now knee deep in the S...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Yes - Presidents politicians are elected to serve the people they are public servants
No ifs or buts - Yet war criminals, ignoble liars and masters of deception hoodwink the public.
Speaking the truth is now consudered a crime - the law is an ass

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
at what point do we declare THEM to be the major threat and begin a process of eliminating this type of thinking from the mainstream???

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
"These dangerous "extremists" hold such horrific views as "outrage at tax collection," defying environmental regulations and believing that "the United States went bankrupt by going off the gold standard." The FBI is identifying them as "sovereign citizens" and is defining them as a members of a movement, though they provide no evidence of organized or coordinated activity beyond just being angry with the government, a characteristic shared by about half the nation's population".

They say themselves roughly half the population fits this description of a "extremist". Also fits the description for the majority of the OWSer's.

i'm curious though, the author stated that Russia welcomed Lee Harvey Oswald with open arms. I thought he was always kinda shunned by them because they still viewed him as someone with no loyalty? Maybe I'm wrong. Good read though. Glad I have lots of places not even on a map I can stay at.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Surprised are we?

9/11 was proof we are expendables

Now it follows we are the enemy

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Sound like the pot calling the kettle black. I wonder if they will go after the radical left the same way they do the oath keepers. Or maybe not?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
That's a bit redudant, how can we be a danger to America when WE are America? I think the problem is everyone is starting to see who the real threat to America is...How's that saying go; for every finger you point there's 3 pointing back? Well...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by agentofchaos

Our to duty is to be mindless zombies obeying the will of a government that knows best despite acts after acts of criminal negligence such as Katrina. To turn a blind eye to the profiteering by elected officials. To sit down and shut up while the Constitution is erased from existence.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

What I find disturbing about these developments are two fold.

1) DHS Patrolling voting.

2) DHS-TSA and the no fly list which has doubled in 2011. Who is to say that it will not double again in 2012.

...and with NDAA... you can show up for a flight or to vote in both cases you are most likely disarmed...and then DHS can detain you without reason.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Governmental power is based on two things; force and fraud. A sovereign individual is defined, among other things, as someone who has seen through the fraud. When government can no longer rely on the false illusion of its' legitimacy in order to control the people, it has only one option left open to it.

The gloves are going to come off.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

About 20,000 US forces, plus hundreds of British, Dutch and French troops as well as liaison officers from Italy, Spain, New Zealand and Australia are taking part in the exercise along the Atlantic coast off Virginia and North Carolina.

An American aircraft carrier, amphibious assault ships including France's Mistral, Canadian mine sweepers and dozens of aircraft have been deployed for the drill, which began on January 30 and runs through mid-February.

Monday was ‘D-day’ for Bold Alligator, with US Marines stepping on to the beach from hovercraft, near the Camp Lejeune base in North Carolina.

The American military, mindful that Marines have spent most of their time in the deserts of Iraq and the mountains of Afghanistan since 2001, said the goal was "to revitalize, refine, and strengthen fundamental amphibious capabilities and reinforce the Navy and Marine Corps role as 'fighters from the sea.'"

Bold Alligator 2012

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Americans (real Americans) are a threat to the ivory tower weanies that are currently in power.

Real Americans have become more knowlegable about the Constitution, the Bill of Rights.

Real Americans are waking up and seeing the abuses that are being done in the name of security.

Real Americans wn't go back to sleep.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join