It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Anti-Terrorists the Terrorists, Why are Homophobic men the most aroused by gay adult films?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
www.psychologytoday.com...

Freud, theorized that people often have the most hateful and negative attitudes towards things they secretly crave, but feel that they shouldn't have.

many studies including the above as well as government/military studies have confirmed the above theory as it applies to homophobic closet gay men who project their self-hate onto.... other gays.

LOL i know its a strech but to add, i just find that so ironic and so PARALLEL with the way at least American government operates, too on whole. ie, terrorists being the anti-terror coalition, cia drug mafia fighting drug wars, war on WOMDs only to drop 200 tons of radiological equivalent of several NUCLEAR bombs on afghanistan and iraq.... my question is why are people, like that, beyond Freud's theory. they are projection of their hate.... so much...but WHY???

edit on 4-2-2012 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Please, not another homosexuality thread...I've had enough of the arguing.

Just let it be.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This is actually fairly simple

I don't like the taste of anchovi's on my pizza. just not my thing,.I think its the taste and consistancy overall..but frankly, I find it gross.
I buy cans of the horrible fish for my mother now and then when I go visit. I put it on her pizza, etc..I have no issue with her liking it...I just don't like it.

Now
I went on a diet some years back..was trying to lose 25. During that time, I had to quit delicious junk food.
I seen people around me and I, due to wanting it but controlling it, became quite angry at others and their junk food diet...scorning them, lecturing them about how unhealthy it was, etc. aka, what they were doing was a desire I chose not to allow myself, but it was still a desire.

This is the mindset of a severe homophobe...they don't hate it because they don't like it...they hate it because it is quite possibly a desire they have chosen consciously to deny themselves, but then become frustrated with others simply enjoying it.

Thats the only sense I can make of it.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

I've had enough of the arguing.

Yet, you decided to chime in...possibly an argument in favor of the article..?

On Topic:

By this logic, most white racists want to be black..?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
Please, not another homosexuality thread...I've had enough of the arguing.

Just let it be.

Then dont participate
There is no requirement for participation...if you want to add stuff to further the subject, go for it..but purposefully coming into a thread, spending energy to type in the thread and bump it saying you don't like the threads topic is..

well

gay

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Is this thread about Michelle Bachman's husband? Or maybe that conservative politician caught red handed in a bathroom stall years ago? Hmmm? LOL

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Please add to the existing thread on this topic. No need for a new thread.

Existing thread on the topic.

Closed.

and REMEMBER TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE still apply!
edit on February 4th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

join