It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Total insanity : 6 years old charged with sexual battery for a game of tag

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

This experience probably saved the boy from a future of sexual perversion, depravity and offense. These things start innocently enough, and then via "baby steps" increase until he's a 34 year-old man serving 16 consecutive life sentences for the assault, abduction, violation and (potentially) murder of minors.
the kid is 6... he is a minor.

Think about it: this wouldn't have been reported if the incident had been purely *innocent.* Apparenly the girl felt violated and reported it.
It was reported because it's absolutely insane. The report says it was the 'offenders' BEST FRIEND. These are 6 year old children for christ sakes, I know that my sex drive certainly was far from developed at that age. Do you have any source to confirm your above statement, because I don't see that in the article. If you think there was ANY sexual intention involved here you too should be sent to the nuthouse, and also pay careful attention to the post above yours.
edit on 30-1-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Some school officials need to be smacked.
My teacher last year got away with blackmailing me. I went to the principal multiple times but to no avail.
I'm being treated different in one of my classes this year because I'm not Christian and because I have OCD. My teacher treats me like I'm retarded and like I don't understand what bullying is between two people. I went to my counselor about this and, once again, to no avail.
American schools suck.
edit on 1/7/12 by Avalessa because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/7/12 by Avalessa because: Typo

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
“Common sense is in spite of, not the result of, education.”
― Victor Hugo

Pretty spot on, in this case it seems hard to learn common sense from that school.

When was the time schools stopped education and started lawsuits instead?
When a youngster does soemthing wrong at school, the teachers should show him why it was wrong, adn show him how to do it right. That's what schools are for.

(not that the younster did something wrong in this case).
edit on 30-1-2012 by svetlana84 because: Typo

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Wow, amazing what kids have to put up with nowadays!
So i guess they can no longer play kiss-catch then?? (not that people ever actually kissed after they were caught)

What a stupid school. I hope the teacher that instigated that it was "sexual battery" gets suspended without pay. What a ridiculous accusation against a child.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Makes a strong argument for home schooling.

I have three friends that home school and my only fear is what is going to happen to them when they go to college. The are all so well mannered, and have excelled in their educational requirements, but they are going to stick out like sore thumbs when they are in a public school.

They are involved in sports; tennis, basketball and little league, all community activities, and do well with their peers in a social venue, but in an all peer environment with little or no adult supervision? Well I am not sure if any are ready to handle that.

Parents can't control everything but maybe home schooling is a better alternative for some people.

And by the way, all of these friends work, Two are nurses and one is an accountant, so they they do have some control over their work schedules, but it doesn't make it easy.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

The principal should resign affective immediately. With enough parental pressure, that should'nt be too difficult.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Can Teachers be sacked for incompetence? I hope so.

How does someone gain a position of authority in a school and end up making a mess of a situation like this?

Then again schools are about the government owning and controlling Children. It is refreshing to see the parents get stuck in and underline the situation so people know what is going on.

Are we in that place in our history where Children cannot be Children?

Much Peace...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
All our boys at school should have been locked up then. Back in first form, 1974 during lunch break, the done game was "lift the girls skirts". So us girls had to run like mad, screaming [with glee
] whilst the boys tried and lift our skirts. I remember that it was fun but also that I reverted to wearing hot pants under my skirts rather than knickers. Of course after a while it got annoying but nobody EVER thought of complaining. And guess what, I am still in contact with most boys and girls from that time and none of them is a sex offender or a paedo. Most have families now. You can't judge kids at that age yet. The WANT to try kissing and playing doctors and having a go at those things they see adults do but they incorporate them in play, with no bad intentions.
The fact that the girl complained is also scary, she was obviously brainwashed that if ever anyone [even your best mate] touches you near 'that private place' you MUST tell. Those kids will be screwed up forever.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
schools always try to crazy #. i got suspended 3 times in a week because i refused to get a hair cut. Eventually i just pushed my hair behind my ears and thought i got one lol.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join