It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting pic, thoughts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Here is a photo I recieved by email today from a family friend who visited Northern Ireland this summer. He DIDN'T take it, supposedly.

Whats the judgement?

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Anymore pictures? more clear ones? No one takes just one pic. Personaly im sceptical

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Tail lights of a car!! LOL.....I'm sorry, I just had to do that in making fun of myself...feeling goofy tonight. Ok...I have no idea what it is but all the colors are so vivid! Sorta looks like a picture of a TV with a video game on it....neat though!

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
No more photos, i'll phone the guy tomorrow. I'm inclined to agree that one shot isnt enough.

I'm sure i slagged off a Northern Irish guy on this board who thought he saw a ufo while drunk a couple of weeks ago (Photo is labelled 23_06_04 or something)...

Hmmm...

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The object in that photo looks quite simular to what i saw many years back. Unfortunately i have no photos.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It's a UFO of course...

Neat pic.... real or fake... I don't know... lots of black triangles lately.

experts please...

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Blurry photo of plane at night. I've taken photos like that.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
thats some good photoshop work!..

just slap an outline of a triangle over the original pic, some lights over that and last but not least, motion blur the whole thing...

very nicely done!

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Tail lights of a car!! LOL.....I'm sorry, I just had to do that in making fun of myself...feeling goofy tonight. Ok...I have no idea what it is but all the colors are so vivid! Sorta looks like a picture of a TV with a video game on it....neat though!

HEY, its Doc and Michael J Fox!! They are back from the future!!

:p

It looks a lil like the belgian triangle from the 90's, although that one had stronger white/yellow lights and a strong center light.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
As our government (US) would say...
Its just Swamp Gas

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
There are no more photos, and i think its a hoax.

BUT, it is quite pretty...

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Well, let's see here....It's blurry, out of focus, very dark....This has all the tell tale signs of an authentic alien UFO!

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me if thats even the Belfast skyline? That might help. And were there any sightings around that date to corroborate the photo?

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
With all due respect, I can't take this photo seriously....

Perhaps if we had more photos of this event? Who would just take one blurry photo of a UFO?

If I saw this....I would have as many as my camera would allow. More after the ufo is gone, and then even more in the general area just in the event that I can spot anything unusual. Don't get me wrong, I'm a believer in the phenomenon but this is almost certainly a fake.

That's just my opinion....

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
smokersroom, do you know of any reason why he would want to fake a pic like this?

or any motive he may have?

i'm not too quick to dismiss this as a hoax.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hi el cid, I don't know why anyone would fake a photograph, but loads do. Just look at that arse billy meier!

I dont really know the guy too well, hes a friend of the family, but we'd talked about aliens in the past because he's an astronomer. Its all just a little too much of a happy coincidence that an astronomer with an interest in aliens would get a shot like that on holiday. Am i too cynical i wonder...?

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
i am just curious if you think he's the type of person to pull a fast one on you, or something of that nature....

but if you don't know him that well, then that would be difficult for you to answer.

you might want to try this if you get the chance: next time you talk to him or see him, mention you posted the pic on a message board and tell him lots of people consider it a hoax, and a poorly-constructed one, at that. then, see how he reacts -- it could be very telling.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I'm skeptical on this one.

It looks like somebody took a picture of a tv during a movie or show.

Let's play guess that show!

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftnSix
thats some good photoshop work!..

just slap an outline of a triangle over the original pic, some lights over that and last but not least, motion blur the whole thing...

very nicely done!

I'd have to concur here. That looks WAAAAY too photoshopped to me. Whoever did that didn't do a really good job of covering up the obvious things, like the shading difference between the object and the rest of the image. Looks terrible.

new topics

top topics

join