It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Martial Law is Declared and Gov. Contractors Show up In place of Military?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetnlow

Sweetnlow...thanks for all the info...I'll start digging for my underground cave in the morning...you're probably in a much safer urban area somewhere...please take time to write a thread ,so we in the country will know what to do.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This and the foreign soldier scenario are what I'm most fearful of especially after UAE got scared during the Arab Spring and did this.
Bahrain used Saudi troops to quash it's uprising probably after some of their troops saw that they were hurting their own people. I believe that it will be a mix of contractors and large metropolitan police forces so as to not be familiar with the local population. We all know that law enforcement have been getting military training for quite some time and with the recent Occupy incidents, we also know that they will do what they are told to do by their masters with no qualms whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
This is actually likely to happen. And, to be frank, this is what is going to happen:

I'm going to take my gun and blow their heads off, and I encourage every single U.S. citizen to do the same.

A martial law government is an illegal government, and anybody working for them is guilty a-priori of treason.
edit on 26-1-2012 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

Precisely. OP your name has the letters USMC, which leads me to believe you are either a current or former member of the Marine Corp......

With that being said, you should know exactly how this scenario would play out. Two in the chest and one in the head.

Then again, if you would have asked the people of Europe what they would do if the Nazi's stormed in to their peaceful lives and either killed or kidnapped them, they would have balked and said they would fight.

Funny how people often say one thing, and when the time comes, do another. Or maybe people are expecting some Paul Revere to ride in and warn them. Not in this day and age, people have become too lazy, overweight, and complacent to even notice if their neighbors started going missing in the middle of the night.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hi usmc0311,

Originally posted by usmc0311
...government contractors...

Did you mean to refer to obama's Americorp National Police Force instead?

How do we know we aren't already transitioning to martial law under hussein obama's Plan for us?

What about hussein obama's use of swat team against Tea Party grandmothers? There are already reports of "disappearing dissenters."

Our transition from freedom, to martial law, to a totalitarian dictatorship is described here.

hussein obama's regulatory czar, Cass Sunstein [Communist], who has already re-drafted the Constitution, will probably preside over our transition to a dictatorship after the declaration of martial law, is enforced, and civilians are brought under control.

edit on 27/1/12 by Adonsa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by insaan
reply to post by usmc0311

A reminder to those who still keeping their eyes shut:

The military is not in your backdoor because you don't stand up, you just take everything the government throws at you. Martial Law is nothing, now you have normal laws which allows the military to take you in custody for ever. Once again, that won't happen if you are submissive, if you just take everything they throw at you, steal your money, your car, your livelihood.

Not even a genocidal maniac would harm you if you are that submissive, why do you expect the US regime to harm you?

Are you a Jew?
you should have been in germany in 1940<
they had the same idea.
Wake up please.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for the replies and all of the information.

Looks like i'm gonna be busy for a while looking all this stuff over. So again, thank you all and keep up the good fight.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Adonsa

Stop Watching Glenn Beck.... Seriously , you're being a parrot right now.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
One can only hope it happens this way.

It will be a lot easier to fight back with the military on our side.

Course the big question is, how many of those military and retired military will be vulnerable to a nice paycheck by these corporations. Obviously many have already been bought out.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by tw0330
One can only hope it happens this way.

It will be a lot easier to fight back with the military on our side.

Course the big question is, how many of those military and retired military will be vulnerable to a nice paycheck by these corporations. Obviously many have already been bought out.

and MANY who are military and retired military have seen enough crap in this world to know it is not worth the paycheck. I will defend my family, and my homeland. Money means nothing compared to those two.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join