It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Gwent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hello all,

I'm creeping out of lurk-dom at long last to say hi and hopefully contribute to the threads I've been reading all this time! I've been interested in secret societies and conspiracies since I discovered my (deceased) grandfather was a Freemason, though I nor my family know nothing of how he joined or what he did there.

My interest in all things ATS was re-ignited when a friend of mine had something odd given to her..... a patient of hers gave her a thank you card, which said "You Are One of the Lucky 100" and featured a collection of images she couldn't fathom, but that we'd recognise as RFID chips, chemtrails, the all seeing eye, Greys etc. She nearly called the police!

Looking forward to posting and further feeding my addiction

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Welcome out of lurking. What an odd experience for your girlfriend. Looks like some ATSers have escaped and are running around in Wales!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
hiya newbie! i'm in cardiff so i can't be that far from you..welcome to ats and many many more hours of reading and sifting information!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

Hm, a few tafs' hanging about then , so hello from someone around the corner
So as to make up two lines of post - nice of the bloody rain to stop for 5 minutes no doubt the chemtrails will blanket our skies tomorrow so we don't get too exited about a bit of sunshine.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Welcome!
When you CAN post. Try and see if you can post the whole collection of images your friend was given please!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by quiteinterested

Hi quiteinterested, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome guys...I got so absorbed in the threads I only just remembered I posted this! Lurking's a tough habit to break
I'll try and get hold of that card. It's quite impressive, a lot of work went into it. It looks small but it opens out into lots of pages. There are pictures of airport body scanners on it too I seem to remember. I think the guy that gave it was just someone who lives for conspiracies, but kudos to him for trying to raise the alarm I guess! I think he made 100 of these cards and just gives them out as thank yous to people he thinks deserve to be 'enlightened'. I never get anything cool like that happen to me...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Thanks mate
I've just had a thought...... maybe this bloke has made 100 cards to hand out to a 'lucky' 100 attractive Welsh girls as a ticket to his 2012 bunker
maybe I should tell her to phone the police after all

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by quiteinterested

Welcome to the Disneyland for Conspiracy Theorist...!

* Please be sure you are at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward).

* Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. So please make sure you are strong willed with a strong stomach.

* Be open-minded enough to know that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might expect, you actually might learn something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

* So buckle up, keep the arms within your comfort zone and have fun...!

Johnny

new topics

top topics

join