It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can't we, me, or you separate from our own governent? what states it?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

If that makes me a terrorist... than so be it!

edit on 16-1-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
But what man made law states that we have to live and accordingly to the man? none from what I gather.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

I met a guy who told the Australian Government that he wanted nothing to do with them anymore, and now he is free. One of the most intelligent people I have ever met, too.

Bottom line is, if you want to take the candy from the system, then you have to serve the system that provides it.

I'm sure if you look into the law of your country, you will find similar loopholes too. That is, if your country is truly free.

Start at 1:00...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
The answer to your question is 1776.

As my name and signature suggest, I second this motion ^

Until that actually happens though, there is an alternative, one which I am pursuing at this time. To put it simply, start a not for profit corporation and use it to buy land. Build your homestead, grow your food, generate your own power, defend your property and teach other people how to do it as well. This will make it so you have no tax liability whatsoever and therefore will not support, nor be dependent upon the system in any way other than how you so choose. The only problem is that our government is constantly eroding our rights that would protect such a community from unwarranted searches and seizures. That is where the 1776 idea might have to come into play. At least guys like me and mine will be a bit more prepared for such an eventuality if it ever comes down to it.

edit on 17-1-2012 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join