It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to CNN's "following the trail of votes by car" segment?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hopefully others have caught this but I remember there was a segment where one of CNNs reporters were at one of the ballot sites and said they had something that we would only see on CNN. It would consist of them actually following the votes to its final destination by car. This wasn't ever shown...what the heck happened?

other highlights from CNNs coverage-
I think Huntsman was drunk
I think I heard CNN stress atleast 5 times how much he (Ron Paul) can not win..haven't heard them go all out and remind us about how much someone can not win with any other candidate..definitely downplaying him coming in 2nd
edit on 10-1-2012 by valkyrie7 because: didnt make sense

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I think I heard CNN stress atleast 5 times how much he (Ron Paul) can not win..haven't heard them go all out and remind us about how much someone can not win with any other candidate..definitely downplaying him coming in 2ndt
reply to post by valkyrie7

Isn't that amazing? Through all my years watching elections (and I'm in my 50's), I've never seen such a coordinated effort to downplay a candidate that is clearly in the running to be a presidential candidate. You have to ask yourself who is pulling the strings behind the scenes? Who or what is trying to derail the constitution and the will of the people.

Even if you don't support Ron Paul, you have to take notice on how he being ignored in the media and by both political parties. That alone tells me that the powers that be are putting all their effort to prevent Ron Paul from being elected president. You have to wonder how far will they go to prevent it from happening?

If you're anybody like me who is sick of the corruption of both of these political parties, electing Ron Paul to president by a huge landslide (he will have to win by a huge margin to make it difficult from ballots from being fixed) will send a huge message to Washington and the world.

I

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

They actually just showed it...it was pretty boring.

They brought them to a vault in city hall...that pretty much looked like an office supply closet.
edit on 10-1-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

sooooo....tptb are in the supply closet!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Yeah, when they gave a "behind the scenes" look at Huntsman watching the results come in, there were beer cans all over the place. Hey, he's a billionaire and can afford plenty of cases, let alone probably buy Budweiser back from the foreigners that bought it last year.

I'd like to see Huntsman throw his support behind Dr Paul, but unfortunately, all thse guys are against what Dr Paul stands for and any hope of one of these other candidates getting behind Dr Paul is a pipedream.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
As much as i would love to see Ron Paul win I have a feeling that something is going to happen in the states like what happened in Canada. Harper won the election over Layton and almost every single person that i know voted for the latter including my parents whom have never voted for his party in their lifetimes. I think the problem lies in the fact that too many people who vote don't pay attention to whats really going on in the world and they don't think that the party they are voting for has ever changed there mind on any party policies so they vote for the same party that they always have without even a consideration.

top topics

join