It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DULCE BASE NEW MEXICO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Read this, it's really really creepy!!!!!

I'm sure it's true

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Yes I�ve read it before, and it is very creepy.

I'm sure it's true

How can one be sure, if you haven�t actually been there that is

Read Stewart Swerdlows "Blue Blood True Blood" - that is REALLY scary

By the way, welcome to ATS forums

edit: fixed spelling...

[edit on 11-9-2004 by Dawnaj]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Amelia,

Thanks for the link.

Isn't the "www" wonderful? Without this type of free-flow information system, we would all be spoon fed censored & selected info for the masses found in newspapers, mags, etc, not to mention on tv & radio.

Amelia, if that's a picture of u, WOW!!

[edit on 13-9-2004 by evilution]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The lack of evidence makes this case one of 90% internet trash, that are considered more or less - a story, however you can deny my opinion and overthrow it.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Agreed. Have you had a look on the rest of the website? Sorry, but in my opinion, it is all fiction and paranoia. Maybe based on real events and facts, but still fiction.

The site talks about the number of the beast, 666, Clinton and Gore shape-shifting in public (!!) and the demon present on Michael Moore's face seen from the left side, amongst others... There are other wonders to read there!

btw, don't take it too seriously. No proof, nothing, just someone who likes to type long and 'scary' stories...

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
O.K, maybe I beleive in too much weird stuff....But sometimes, U can take some infos and leave some infos... I've read a lot of articles about aliens in secret bases, people who were abducted and found theirselves in a strange place like that...Other interview with guys who worked there and now got killed....because they opened their mouth.

Like I said, I may be naive, but I have searched a lot about all that kinda crap for years, from different sources and some informations always come back. Everything can be related...It's just good to have diferent points of view even if it looks stupid and unbeleivable.

Look i'm 24 and i'm gonna keep on searching till I die....I'm too curious about the unknown. Not only Aliens, but everything else that is unexplained.
Love Ameliaxxxx

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
upper new mexico and southern colorado have many mysteries... and there is no big population of people in the entire area. and miles and miles of natural caves... as well as numerous ufo sightings... but dulce was dull when i went there. some commercial mining, but Nothing that looked suspicious. other than i actually saw 2 cars pass me on the way up there (kinda remote...not alot of people)

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Amelia, there is a LOT to read about on this subject. See the post below.

Dulce..

Like you, I'm going to keep reading and searching. There are too many questions out there. Understand that most long time members have the expertise and knowledge to help you along. Don't be offended if someone offers that the information you are looking at may not have substance. There is a lot of useful information on this site. Use the search feature. I can guarantee many hours of reading. You can make your own assessments from the resources here.

good luck!

new topics

top topics

join