It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think about the illuminati cards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

the next attack is supposedly going to be the Big Ben and the people fleeing in the card are all wearing the Olympic Colours, personally I don't know what to believe but i know if it is attacked during the 2012 Olympics i will become a 100% believer of the illuminati

can a mod please open the link into a picture i am not sure how to post images
edit on 5-1-2012 by TBR47 because: ...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Someone already posted a thread about that card. According to him the tower is actually the Wako clock in Japan, it looks like it too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TBR47

to go against common belief the clock tower is not big ben . big ben is the name of the large bell that strikes the hour this is from an old foundryman . me .

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The Illuminati Cards are too coincidental to be by chance or someone's vivid imagination. The creator (Steven Jackson as I recall) must have seen a story board of The Grand Plan (of the Illuminati) somewhere......

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadlyBlueRose

but then why are the people in the card wearing the Olympic colours

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TBR47

That I do not know, maybe there's something that we're missing.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadlyBlueRose

I find it strange that america have said they are deploying FBI agents to the London Olympics to protect american athletes,and there is supposed to be anti air defence deployed and other army presences.something could defenatly happen,during the Olympic stadiums construction how hard would it of been to sneak a suit case nuke onto the building site and concrete it into the ground,a simple phone call from the other side of the planet could be the detonator,
edit on 5-1-2012 by TBR47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TBR47

my brother was working on the ; stadium as a steel constructor and no to your question the security on site was very strict ;

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Maybe it was planted before the construction began,some battery's can have up to 5 years battery life now,if youseen the blue print before construction you could easily strategically place it

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Its clock in Japan called wako clock it looks nothing like big ben. And while one of the cards represents the twintowers the caption reads terrorist nuke. There is a whole deck of cards out, how many have relations to real events?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Possibility that it could be Big Ben but who knows? I think we can all agree that the Terrorist Nuke card is supposed to be the WTC but the WTC's frame was more vertical in orientation than horizontal. So just because the Combined Disasters card looks more like the Wako Tower in Japan doesn't necessarily make it so.

I'm not too sure about the people wearing "olympic" colors though. The olympic colors (I assume you mean the rings on the flag) are blue, yellow, black, green and red from left to right. The card shows white, green, yellow, blue and red.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Don't know if it's Big Ben or not, but the security services in the UK (and I'm sure in other parts of the world) are saying it is a question of 'when' not 'if' there is likely to be a major attack of some kind. The UK is particularly vulnerable in 2012 as there are a number of high profile events that will require massive 'policing'. With resources stretched in this way, it is all too easy for something to 'slip under the radar'. Should stress this a saying rather than to a specific reference to some aerial activity!
Have recently finished reading an ebook that deals with just this scenario. Fiction of course, but obviously underpinned with a good deal of fact. It's called Alpha to Omega, by William Lynhope.

Edward.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

The Illuminati Cards are too coincidental to be by chance or someone's vivid imagination. The creator (Steven Jackson as I recall) must have seen a story board of The Grand Plan (of the Illuminati) somewhere......

Let me get this straight.
The Illuminati can hide their existence from the world.
The Illuminati control all the worlds economies.
The Illuminati secretly pull all the strings in all the governments.

But they let some schmoe walk in and out with the secret plans and never bother to stop him???
Give me a break!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
can someone tell me when these cards first came to public? is there any trustworthy date? tkz

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Just realized I posted the same thing a while back.
edit on 22-1-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TBR47

would it of been to sneak a suit case nuke onto the building site and concrete it into the ground,a simple phone call from the other side of the planet could be the detonator,

WTC was built in early seventies - almost 30 years before. Tell me what kind of battery would you need to
last 30 years....?

Also cell phones did not exist in early 1970's, every thing (except for few radio phones) was hard wired

new topics

top topics

join