It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 ufos temple mount NOW LIVE LINK!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by admiralmary

This angle is more in line with what the webcam is displaying.

Even from the webcam stream, you can see the light glaring off of the trees.

(edit: I just noticed, on the right hand side above the wall, you can see a red ball. I'm guessing that is actually a light of some sort, thus why it is red on the stream.)
edit on 25-12-2011 by Fryaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
maybe someone on the hillside installed a new lighting system... it looks like its right on the horizon.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
For heavens sake some one provide a reliable link otherwise it didn't happen!

Second

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fryaga

There are trees directly behind the wall, so there is little to no view of the night sky.

All that it appears you are seeing are lights in the background...sorry.

You did realize that you are looking from a higher view in the pic you posted, didn't you? Looking from the lower ground, those trees will not be seen and the sky will be free of those trees.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

I was using that image as an example, though a better example is available on this page with a perspective more in line with what the stream shows.

Either way, try turning up the gamma on your monitor - you can make out the trees clear as day, the two flags in the background on the top left-hand side where the lights are, and various other points of interest leading to this being anything other than what the OP claimed.

(Edit to add: It takes less than a minute to Google the Western Wall for these examples and more if what I've provided is not subtle enough.)
edit on 25-12-2011 by Fryaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
It will be dawn in that part of the world in the next hour or two.

I suggest taking several screen shots for comparison as it gets lighter.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I recognize that you are new here, but when you make a post like this it is only appropriate that you provide a reliable link. There are some of us that have never been to that web site before. You gave no information other then you saw some "ufos". All I can see are pigeons. I am guessing that there are specific areas that need to be clicked in order to see the area you are seeing. I am not lazy, but I would think that it is your responsibility to guide some of us to what you are looking at. Thanks

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
It's Chanukah, of course you're going to see lights!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Here's a screen shot I captured about two minutes ago.
You may have to scroll to the left to see it but the red light looks stationary to me.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

It seems that the UFO the OP was talking about was nothing more then a light pole with three branching arms.

look above the wall the different coloured lights floating about in the air i view that cam a lot and have never seen them there before

The picture you provided docent show any more glowing lights then the one we have all been seeing. So all we are left with are the most obvious multi colored lights to the left and the two glowing lights to the right, As delight approached, it was quite obvious what it was which should be for you to if you truly do "view that cam a lot."

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hey, look at that.

Trees well above the top of the wall, blocking the majority of the night sky.

Gasp.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fryaga
Hey, look at that.

Trees well above the top of the wall, blocking the majority of the night sky.

Gasp.

I know, they make it really hard to see the UFOs!
I mean, street lamps.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Would be swell if the OP or a few of the naysayers would pop in with a "Oh, good work chaps!" instead of just abandoning it like a baby at a firestation.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Just wanted to follow up and post these. It has been over a day later and it is still the same.

Screenshot of the full desktop with my time and date.

Date & Time: 4:27PM 12/26/2011 Eastern Standard Time

Here's a link to a place where you can easily and quickly convert it if your in a different time zone.
wwp.greenwichmeantime.com...

Anyone have a screenshot of that cam during the day?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Fryaga

Sorry babes, that's what I thought the star function was for. But if it makes you feel better, "good work chaps".

I can only speak for myself, but I have a great memory when reading intelligent and logical posts and I do remember who posts them!

What happened to OP? That's the real question.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Are you saying that large red rectangle is a side of a triangle craft?

I was only there in 1973. Memories.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join