It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man is arrested in his underwear at a TSA checkpoint

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I just saw this video and wanted to share it with you. A man said he felt uncomfortable being groped by the TSA and said he would rather strip down to his underwear and have them check his clothes. He made sure to follow TSA orders and protocol. He stripped down to his underwear and the TSA agent became uncomfortable and went to his supervisor. His supervisor called the police and he was arrested for disorderly conduct because there were children around and he was in his underwear.

But the travesty in all of this is that after being arrested, he was sat down, still in his underwear, in front of even more children, for over an hour.

Here's the video, and a sort of rant by him as well, he makes some awesome points:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Just trying to make their job easier for them and (let me clear my throat) "adhere" to TSA's rules & regulations!

edit on 12/19/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Id rather get down to my undies than have some stranger cup my balls. It's a non issue though since I have a 6 month old daughter and will NOT fly with her. If someone decided to take her diaper off and search it I'd end up in jail without a doubt.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Great commentary leading up to the video... Regarding the TSA, I'm just happy I haven't had to deal with them since the ridiculous changes they went through. Don't they know making such a huge queue at the security checkpoint would invite a suicide bomber or something, sans plane? They even send the Pilots through the same security, right? Isn't that pointless since a pilot wouldn't need a weapon in the first place to take a plane down? It's out of control, that's for sure.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
At this point this is news? Sheesh I thought we were now conditioned to WANT such treatment or we might be scared of grandma with a nail file hi-jacking the plane.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
They only want you to obey like mindless cattle. This guy took the initiative and stripped down to his skivvies, God forbid. It's ok for the TSA to strip you and grope you, but you are not allowed to do it yourself.

The government gets more stupid and hypocritical by the day.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

That's Adam Kokesh. He organized the dance at the Jefferson Memorial. Where people got arrested for dancing. At...the Jefferson Memorial. They guy who penned the Declaration of Independence. Adam is a true American hero.

/TOA

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Fake.

I don't think I can believe anything like this anymore. So many staged events and TSA abuse lies. Not sticking up for the TSA, they are ridiculous, but it's been proven that the woman back months ago in the news that was taken down backwards at the airport by TSA is an actress.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Were the airport police he was questioning at the end of the video in on it too?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Typical.. Damned if you do and damned if you dont... Seems they're doing their damnedest to get people in amerika to stop travelling.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
TSA are acting no diffrently than the Nazis during the rise of Hitler and facism. It truely is disgusting. These people should ba totally ashamed of themselves but umfortumately they do not feel shame because shame is not in the psychopaths mentality.

When TSHTF the TSA will be the first targetted IMHO and they will be squashed very quickly, then the bankers and the private banking police and then the corrupt politicians.

George Bush: "if they knew what we have done they would chase us down the street and lynch us".

www.rense.com...

For someone to say that they must have done something they know was seriously illegal, I mean really really bad.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I agree with the passenger and I will do the same if it comes to that point.

If they want to play games we should all just wear what we wear to the beach to the airport, so they can't say we are indecent as nobody would ever arrest us on the beach for beach wear. We can change to comply with airline rules prior to getting on the aircraft, so as to appease flight crew & other passengers.

Then they can touch our covered area only without hiding their actions behind our bulkier clothing and they could process people faster.

I ask myself why do they have a problem with this? There have always been people who dress like borderline slobs with cheap knit gym shorts & undershirts on aircraft.

It's because the way it would begin to appear at checkpoints (reality of gestapo), the lack of respect (our contempt of them), and their need to have power over us by touching us all over our bodies (rape without penetration). Less need for them or their strip search scanners.

Much like a rapist might grow angry of the loss of control if his victim initiates the act by disrobing, the TSA is angered in the same manner, and perhaps others might awaken to reality of whats really happening. Professionals know most rapes are about power or control.

If we take the initiative, we retain control otherwise they will be looking for other ways to further attempt to become police that circumnavigate our Constitution.
edit on 20-12-2011 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by texas thinker
At this point this is news? Sheesh I thought we were now conditioned to WANT such treatment or we might be scared of grandma with a nail file hi-jacking the plane.

Your comment just made me think of this

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This country is so damn bass ackwards. Can't watch the video but I feel sorry for this poor guy. He doesen't want to get groped by some stranger so he strips down and they make him sit there for an HOUR!?! I say we all just start to do crazy crap to disrupt the system. All legal of course. Like next time your in the TSA line request to do the same thing as this guy but wear some pink pokadot bloomers under your regular clothes and when stripped down just stand there with a big grin on your face. Here in colorado we wear layers during winter, and think it would be funny as hell to wear like 10 layers of totaly random obscure clothes. Like a ren and stempy t-shirt with a pink tutu and snow boots.

Hell our elected officals think we are crazy anyway so lets show them just how crazy we can be... Not really the type of person to hold up a line in a store or anywhere but I feel in this situation it's called for.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I just wonder what are the elites going to do with American people next?

Do you have an idea ?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Just another clear indication that the system is an epic failure!

Because of this I refuse to allow my children to fly, not because of the poor man in his underwear, but because of everything that led him there....

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Very odd, some time back an ATS thread was started about a man dressed only in flimsy womens lingerie and he was allowed to board the plane and fly like that. One thing I can say for sure is they are very inconsistent.

top topics

join