It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tupac Shakur, Notorious B.I.G

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
could these two rappers have been killed by the american government? It would explain howcome they found no evidence at the scenes.i think they could have been killed for growing friction between the east and west coast. Please tell me what you think.

[edit on 7-9-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MUDDYFOX
could these two rappers have been killed by the american government? It would explain howcome they found no evidence at the scenes.i think they could have been killed for growing friction between the east and west coast. Please tell me what you think.

Anything could be true, I think this is not the case here.
I think that they found no evidence because they dont care.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I don't think the government had anything to do with that. I think they were killed by hired gang members, and it had everything to do with the fued. They both grew up on the streets, and even as succesful rap artists were never far from it.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Pistol Pete..... Someone else had the nickname, But that wasnt the members name. Hummmmm.............

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
From what I understand, Tupa was killed by someone hired by Sug (spl?) Night.

As far as biggy - I don't really know, but I have a sneaking suspision that P Diddy had a lot to gain.....

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
people please try not to comment on subjects if you dont know # about it.

i agree with the first post.

they were getting way too big for themselves and creating ALOT of tension between coasts..

its funny how they didnt catch tupacs killer in the middle of the desert

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent lead
people please try not to comment on subjects if you dont know # about it.

i agree with the first post.

they were getting way too big for themselves and creating ALOT of tension between coasts..

its funny how they didnt catch tupacs killer in the middle of the desert

What? He was shot in Vegas and Vegas is a large town the last time I checked.

Imagining 2pac and big cancelled by the govt is a vision of grandeur.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
lol whenever i hear that term i think of rick james..

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
*Suge Marion Knight

Yes, the gov't could have, just as Suge could have had crips do it, IE- Orlando, and hire crooked cops to clean up the scene right after it happened.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
There is a documentary about their deaths that raises some interesting questions. It is called "Biggie & Tupac", check it out if you're interested. It is a little slow though. It talks about how the FBI was following Biggie long before he was killed and even on the night he was murdered. It does bring up some odd occurences. Back when the Black Panther Party was at it's peak, there became a rift between the East and West coast, some believe govt involvement led to that. Some 30 years later, a schizm forms within the "Rap" movement between the East vs West(ironically, some of these rappers are sons and daughters of Black Panthers (ie Tupac)). History repeating itself or similar tactics by the CIA/FBI?

I, personally, do not think the govt had anything to do with it. It was about money and "respek", I think Suge is a good place to start pointing the finger though.

BTW, I know that hip-hop was not really divided between the coasts, it was much more media hype than anything. A few people have beef and all of a sudden there's a war going on.

PS - First post!

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
It's amazing how many people "dissapear" in this country every year.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I have seen all of the documentaries on this subject. I don't believe the government was involved. Tupac was definitely eliminated by Suge in my opinion, as for Biggie, not sure if it was retaliation for Tupac, or who exactly was involved in that one. Biggie and Tupac were on the verge of putting the drama behind them as they had both been close at one time. Violetta who is Biggie's mom did say that Biggie had been tailed by the Feds for some time, and they were actually tailing him the night he was murdered, so I don't know exactly where that comes in . Many in the hip hop game have been watched at one time or another, so I have heard. In some cases there is reason. Murder Inc. headed by Irv Gotti is in a world of trouble as it was funded by one of the biggest drug dealers/murderers in quite some time. Will be interesting to see how that turns out. As for Biggie/Tupac, I doubt we will ever find out the truth.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The friction started when suge made a pretty direct insult to biggie and puff or whatever at an awards ceremony. Then T-pac released a single dissing biggie hard and what not. The media hyped it up really bad.

top topics

join