It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinion on facebook.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
To me one of the biggest and fastest growin viruses or "pandemic" is facebook,twitter, and myspace.Why? well for one everyone seems to have one or the other and what this does is lets the government tap in on are daily lives.If someone wants to know what your doing or thinking they sinmply just have to look at your status...Now this part is a lilttle out there but what IF facebook,twitter,myspace even ATS is a way to catergorize where people will be put in the N.W.O....just trying to hear fellow ATS memebers opinions, or even their "facts" on this.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
It's sort of ironic that the 'paranoids' out there are the ones immune to your virus.
We are always pointed at and called deviants to the social norm, but in this case if you are against sharing your thoughts like that, you have been spared being a social outcast.

I never saw the draw of telling everyone about your boring daily routines. I suppose there's a bit of ego involved where you think others care about what you are doing today. Maybe I'm wrong and society really does want to know. Either way I am happy being an unknown. It sure makes job interviews easier.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mik3ymik3

You know you just made a similar thread right? Ok, just checking.
Down with the Facebook.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
facebook.com closes website March 15, 2012

link

I have just found out that the page in the link above maybe just be a fake page posted on the Facebook web site which would make it a hoax. I thought I would add this infor instead of just removing my post becasue I do not know how many people may have read it alreadly. But the above link seems to be a hoax.

edit on 12/6/2011 by fixer1967 because: To add more infor

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
facebook.com closes website March 15, 2012

link

www.hoax-slayer.com...

link   
reply to post by fixer1967

now what will the millions do with there lives on their spare time?

link   
reply to post by fixer1967

Sorry to be the one to break it to you but that's actually quite a well known hoax.

I think the original hoaxed date was something March 11, 2011. Although It's now been changed to 2012.

Rumor facebook is closing storms the web

So no, facebook isn't closing.

Edit: Ahh, was beaten to it already.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Why did you make 3 threads on the same topic with the same exact original post in the past 48 hours?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Never used it Never will use it.

1. It was founded with c.i.a bloodmoney.

2. The c.i.a has openly admitted to monitoring facebook and twitter (dont and wont use twitter either)

3. Lack of privacy , data mining and loss of rights to anything posted on farcebook.

Am a japanese national its none of the u.s governments damn business what I do. They want to know then they can work to find out am not going to just hand it to them on a platter.
I want the americans OUT of japan we've been under occupation far too long.

Cant understand why so many fail to see the danger in posting their entire life on damn farcebook.
edit on 6/12/11 by Expat888 because: need coffee.. translation problems.. english giving me a headache again..

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I just found out it was a hoax about Facebook shutting down. Turns out it is a fake page on the Facebook site. Not sure why they let it stay there for. Any way I do not use Facebook and never will but can you just see all the people crying if they did. Now back to the original subject.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
FB should have a "dislike" button like youtube has.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

Im new at this..gimmie a break..heres another repeat

www.rothschild.com... can you help me figure out the meaning behind these 5 symbols??

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This website is bull$hit as is Facebook. Somehow ATS prevents me from posting coments because I expressed my opinion. Most of the crap here is just crap. Most of the people that post are posting $hit that has nothing to do with U.F.O's or the government agenda. As far as I'm concerened this website has gone to $hit an the dooche bags running this website should to a better job. And as for Zuckerberg, he's the devil

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mosfet51

don't be silly! zuckerberg isn't the devil. the devil is a member here and if you stick around, you may bump into him.

if you think the site is crap, one option for you is to pm the mods/owners and ask to be deleted. i'm sure they will oblige.

f
edit on 12-12-2011 by fakedirt because: space

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
-_- If the government was interested in you I doubt they would need facebook to monitor your activites and innermost thoughts. A half decent private detective could get your entire life story in less than a week.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

you must concur that the cheaper option lies with the social networking sites. private dicks are a fortune.
f

top topics

join