It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 videos on UFO triangle formation @ Melbourne/Australia 23 Aug 2004

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Haven't seen these before, have you? Couldnt find anything here on this matter. So.. what do you think?

Info + Videos here

Cant make much out of videos, anyway, something new for hungry ones, if im not mistaken. Couldnt find much more info on the net about this, thats kinda strange, such sightings must not be left unexamined.

[edit on 6-9-2004 by cheshir]

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Nice!I expect to see more of these types of videos in the future with the record number of triangles that keep getting reported.I'm waiting for someone to document one of those super low flying ones,so that we can get some vivid,close up detail.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Everytime I see these triangle formations I kinda freak out. I saw one near my hometown last year, I was looking at the sky in search for comets / meteor showers and noticed this triangle formation of what looked like "stars" and then noticed it was moving ever so slightly... then it accelerated a little, but not too much and kept going quite slowly... really freaked out because I could really notice it was so low!!! Also, a friend of mine was in the same area in the same period and he saw it too! Was really weird when we were talking about stars and stuff and he started saying: "You know, the other day I was looking up for meteor showers and I saw this" and I finished before him saying "weird triangle star formation moving?" ....

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Great Videos, I never heard a thing about them, and I'm not far from
Melbourne.
Another Interesting thing(well I assume it's interesting) is that it's not all
that far from Melbourne Airport.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Couldnt find more info on this case, thats kinda odd

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Yeah, google doesen't seem to help much here....

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
"The National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS), has catalogued the Triangle sightings"...."

...�The United States is currently experiencing a wave of Flying Triangle sightings that may have intensified in the 1990s, especially towards the latter part of the 1990s. The wave continues. The Flying Triangles are being openly deployed over and near population centers, including in the vicinity of major Interstate Highways.�"

Interesting article space dot com

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Cant make much out of videos, anyway, something new for hungry ones, if im not mistaken. Couldnt find much more info on the net about this, thats kinda strange, such sightings must not be left unexamined.

John W. Auchettl

Let me again repeat:

The inexperienced always leave out the levels in the structure,
I have no idea why. I think it's because most see it as a
'document restriction system' (paper lock) when it is a 'human
restriction system' (human lock).

www.virtuallystrange.net...

John W. AUCHETTL email links to here,
OMPF - Official Military Personnel Files
NPRC - National Personnel Records Center
Military Personnel Records
www.archives.gov...

If you click on the 'logo' at the bottom of the page,
praufo.bravehost.com...
you get this,

extremetracking.com...

Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Huh. As it so happens I also had my own experience with a triangular light formation UFO in July. There were even 3-5 helicopters circling the area. I also know some one who had a pretty dramatic triangle formation sighting in my area. I didn't know that so many people across the US were also seeing them, but it's interesting to find out. I feel kind of priveleged now to be part of it, heh.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Well it seems instead of flying saucers we have flying triangles, interesting. It seems someone has gotten an upgrade in technology.

new topics

top topics

join