It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Warns of New Swine Flu Strain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This bug actually made it's 1st appearance over the summer. My understanding this is a mutation of the 2009 swine flu the federal government said would wipe out the population if we didn't all get vaccinated.
ABC News

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
its all just hype to sell more vaccines.

i doubt that it poses the risks that are being hyped.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hot on the heels of a thread yesterday about Scientists mutating a flu virus into a killer....

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Haha on the top of the story it says "sponsored by cepacol "
Wonder who owns that brand? Probably the same pharma corps who’s gunna bring out the vaccine

fear fear fear fear by our medicine fear fear fear fear
what’s the bet this mutation is as a result of pharma genetically modifying genes and viruses

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Placebo effect.

Wish I had more to say but I do not, im tired of sounding like a broken record these days.
edit on 25-11-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It's not the one they see coming that is going to breakout and burn thru human meat the way fire consumes a forest. Everyone I know has been all into flu shots for years now. Some Homeopathic(?) drinkable antibiotics too. To avoid the vaccines. And every year they all catch the flu and I don't. So far so good. Someone knock on wood for me...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I'm 1 prone to never being sick and I steer clear of Dr's at all cost except where my life is in peril. Never had a flu shot. Tetnis and hep b vaccine is all I've taken for as long as I remember. Aspirin for a headache. Baking soda for stomach acid problems. I think what we have to worry about is what our elected officials permit to be put out. How many deadly engineered viruses are governments in possession of? And Why??? We're so screwed.
edit on 26-11-2011 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

How many deadly engineered viruses are governments in possession of? And Why??? We're so screwed.

Lot of "weapon-ized" strains of nasty out there. Lot of natural strains of scary as well. Unbelievable that human race has made it this far without a recent rash. CDC has a little fridge with sample of every one they know of. Really good book about it all is called "The Hot Zone" by Richard Preston. Page turning can't put it down till your done kind. Anchor Books, 1995.

"One of the most Horrifying things I've ever read. What a remarkable piece of work." ---Stephen King

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I love that book. Mostly focuses on hemorrhagic fevers and the Reston Ebola strain, but everyone should scope it out.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by intrptr

I love that book. Mostly focuses on hemorrhagic fevers and the Reston Ebola strain, but everyone should scope it out.

Also delves into CDC operations and in depth interviews with CDC and USAMRID personnel and their matter of fact synopses on plagues both natural and man made. The "Ebola Reston" case in which a monkey experiment house in Washington DC became infected, mirrors the anthrax incident associated with 911. How the CDC and ARMY deals with a possible breakout disease in our nations capital. Very Revealing...

new topics

top topics

join