It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Occupy Wall Street movement transform into Revolt 2012 movement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

The matter to truely discuss ahead of time.

After the cold of winter is pretty much over with, will the Occupy movement come back out as the Revolt 2012 movement, and be an even stronger and more extreme movement?

Will the movement transform quickly into a violent movement after they see no change has came when they were first Occupy Wall Street?

Just my two cent:

These are people's lives headed nowhere because of the lack of decent paying jobs everywhere. This sort of thing can push people into being rebels of the violent kind I strongly think.
edit on 19-11-2011 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Most of those people down at ows get slapped by a cop and nearly call it a massacre. In no way shape or form am I concerned that those same thin skinned people will turn around and pick up ak's to fight for their cause. However the system does need a serious overhaul.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I think that it will depend solely upon the government as to how it turns out.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I have zero optimism that anything good will come of this. The NWO is behind it anyway. Just look at who has made gains so far. Is it the protesters? This is a planned crisis and the solution was prepared before the crisis kicked off. It will look good at first until you see what the effect is. Like healthcare.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
That's what I've been saying too. Lay there and get pepper sprayed, or arrested, that's all OWS is good for. Don't get me wrong what they are doing is great-we are speaking up. The problem is that we are too late, and our tiny voices don't mean squat.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
JFK

This quote keeps coming to mind. No matter what side of the fence you sit, it should be kept in mind as a truth.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I think its the NWO agenda from the giddy up! They needed a good ole reason for Obama to declare a state of emergency so FEMA could be called in and he could apoint his czar. Government will take control of everything to food to water to whatever they need FASCISM in stealth!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

if or when, the warmongers attack Iran, the price of oil and commodities will skyrocket.
oil companies, hedge funds scamming the commodities, the fleecing will be Biblical.
and our dysfunctional governments will look into this globalized fleecing and as usual do nothing.

it could be the perfect storm, a worldwide anti war movement coupled by angry people trying to fill their gas tank and survive.
and people in the third world trying to eat.

as in all storms it's impossible to know who or what will be standing when the fates of History are written.

an unpopular war could make this movement explode, the political results are unknown, change takes time.

can any amount of blood transfusions save a dog infested by parasites, or,
how many more trillions to save a financial sector that's bleeding the economy to death?

2012 will be interresting, that is for sure.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
dont give up on this.
some people must stand UP so the others can see them.
and can see how are so called civilized world reacts to them.

we all watchet the news and the uprisings in other countrie.
the people who where killed for freedom.
people thought it could Never happen in US.
but it is. and people are waking up.

it must be kept going.
dont let them fall asleep agine.

OWS is a Focule point!

What have you done to help them?

join