It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albuquerque Cops Punch And Kick Man While He's Down

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lbkgirl0611

You know I have a very serious problem with the way we view cops in our society.

Well, I have a serious problem with how cops act in society. Not all, but a lot of them.

If you don't like how they are portrayed, ask them to stop beating people.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
If these officers were civilians they would be praised and rewarded for their actions, but because these men used defense tactics learned in the police academy they are being punished. So let's say you go commit felony armed robbery and because you feel your so called "civil rights" were violated you get off. Let's all have a big round of applause for APD for making this man jail sentence shorter so he can be bac out on the streets as soon as possible. I feel sure we will see this man on the news again for commuting a hate crime against people of a different race. Perhaps APD shouldn't clean up what you ignorant people see as trash and start cleaning up the people that have no respect for authority. As I stated before I do believe the kicks to the suspect were excessive but if you believed your life was at risk you would do anything to protect yourself. These officers wouldn't be in any trouble if they would have shot first and asked questions later. They spared the life of this man and they are still being punished. Would you be ok if the APD came to your home to tell you the man that robbed your house was going free? No you wouldn't and now this low life scum of the earth thug is getting off. No wonder America is in such trouble with moronic people like you voting for elected officials. Way to go for putting a criminal back in the streets

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Lbkgirl0611

If these officers were civilians they would be praised and rewarded for their actions, but because these men used defense tactics learned in the police academy they are being punished

I don't think they teach you to kick people in the face and body while they are laying down on their stomach while studying at the police academy.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
It is not the job of the police to enact punishment. It is their job to charge, arrest, detain and guard you in jail while you are there. The job of punishing criminals is meant for a judge and jury. If you run or resist add it to the list of charges, both are crimes. Regardless of the scum being beaten, it is still a crime to do so and those officers ought to be charged with assault.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Actually it is a technic they teach officers. They teach them to use it in situations like this to distract a suspect, especially if they believe the suspect is armed and dangerous.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join