It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

beautiful Comunity of spirit from OWS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
remember when americans looked out for one another
remember when we all did?

the idea that the greater good is more important than an idividuals "wants" and that togther as a comunity, we have the ability to empower a whole generation to want to help others,

when we remember that in the act of helping others we are in effect helping ourselves,

we as a people have been conditioned to fight against one another for the scraps from the plates of the corperate masters, who by design seek to seperate you and pit you economically "one against each other"

in this world of devision a small act for the benifit of a wider comunity is all it takes for people to remember what it is to be human.

when comunities get togther for the moral benfit of all and for the future generations, they are reminded what it feels like to be part of a comunity again, and the spirit that comes with working for others because it is the right thing to do.

the economy MSM and politics are designed to seperate people into groups by there very nature, but even people lumped into the same group dont seem to connect,

this is because people "had" lost there sence of comunity,
i say had because i can see the beautiful effect being part of a comunity has on people.

when its not just you that you are struggling with others and are existing on the comunity spirit of even more people you get a strength from the comunity.

to me we all can make a change in the correct direction, all that is required is for people to reinhabit their comunity spirit.

imagine a comunity OWS support day where all comunities get together and share food with one another,
the simple act of showing comunity spirit in the face of bad economic times.
not a protest, a way to remember we are all in this togther, and we as a whole are a comunity that requires most of all

each other

do you want to feel like part of a comunity again?
like the world we used to live in?

xploder

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Was there at the one in Chicago, got a sandwich, apple and ice tea from the food providers, and helped with the clean up................real sense of community and unity.

Made several friends and felt we accomplished something.

Restored my faith in humanity............not everyone is a compliant sheeple.

on your post.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

its amazine how a comunity gives strength to all who participate within it,
when people feel the spirit of their comunity they are reminded of what it feels like to part of something greater than the sum of its parts.

i see comunities coming together and being reminded that it is the comunities of the world that are the greatest force for good that we have.

an inclusive feeling of belonging to humanity and the spirit of the people to support each other has many positive effects.

to help others gives us a sence of humanity that cannot be given away or taken away,
only as a comunity can we be more than just individuals who are told what it is to be human,
we can be a comunity that feels human again

xploder

join