It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would you oppose a one world governement?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
"Why would you oppose a one world governement?"

Opposition would be labled terrorism in a "one world" System und there would'nt be a save potentially better place to flee to.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I actually wouldn't mind a one world government We would have to create special rehabilitation camps to make people realize that a world that is united is better, religion and values would also be taken care of at those camps
reply to post by muse7

Oh dear. Hitler would be proud!
"Ve Haf Vays off mekking you better".

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I would only be happy with that situation if I was the one in charge.

I would be a cruel and terrible benevolent dictator. I wouldn't want to be, but I would end up that way.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

You are right that a one-world government CAN be a good thing... the problem with the PEOPLE who are running it. The Elitists who are pushing for World government today are not fit to run a freakin' McDonald's. They are psychopathic, genocidal maniacs. Do you want them running a World Government. I sure as hell wouldn't.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I wouldn't oppose it if it were a true democracy - a government for the people, voted for by the people (which obviously "democratic" countries don't have right now). It's money which has messed up most of the world and its people, not religion.

Put us all on one currency - a level playing field - and we'll be less separated by greed. There'll be no need for mass migrations of the poor. No exploiting lesser nations. And the potential and ambition to develop and better the poorer countries would be significant.

I don't see religion as being a big factor... just so long as believers of this or that grow up a little. Beliefs come in many forms, thee really is no need to war over them, religious or otherwise, it's only opinion.

The borders which separate us are just an illusion, it's the money - poverty and greed

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Don't mash up my words to create some bizarro idea. You twist things around. But you do that with everything. You imagine that the billion people who subscribe to Sharia Law want to use our American Constitution? Then why are they going out of their way to subvert it?

I'm not twisting anything. You're the one asking how can people protest corporations and at the same time want a OWG. I answered that it was because they are not the same thing. Not hard to understand.

It wouldn't be the US Constitution. It would be the Earth Constitution and they would have the freedom to parctice their Sharia Law in their countries as long as they don't violate Earth's Constitution.

edit on 31-10-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

No, you answered with a statement that corporations and the Constitution are not the same thing, of course which I never said or indicated. While corporations are not unConstitutional, a direct democracy would be.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I wouldn't oppose it. Just because religious-nuts use this plot line in their fear mongering propaganda (Alex Jones, the guys who wrote Left Behind, Ron Paul, ect.) doesn't mean it would actually work out that way. With the internet and various technologies, we are pretty much just one nation as it is. How can creating on harmonious state out of the entirety of the world be a negative thing? Wouldn't it be worth it if every person had food, clothing and shelter. We could actually work toward major space exploration and possible save the future of our species by finding alternative habitats. Terrorism would be the only major problem, but that would be the few against the whole.

The only way an NWO type scenario would happen is if we left the job of creating our utopia to the few with power.
edit on 31-10-2011 by smileypants because: (no reason given)

Edited to expand on my ideas

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'm quite positive it will eventually happen. And I personally think it is a good thing minus all the anti-christ, NWO, apocalypse nonsense that everyone immediately assumes will come with it.

Nature is a prime example of why it would work, contrary to a previous poster. Nature is diverse everywhere, but Nature is Nature. Nature is not Nature according to South America. Nor is it Nature according to Asia. It is all encompassing, united and still diverse.

We are the most intelligent beings on the planet (that we're aware of, but lets not get into that) and yet we are also the most destructive and stupid beings on the planet. Incredibly fascinating yet totally ignorant of anything past our own noses.

All seasons must come and go. Those that cannot acknowledge this will be left behind.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by muse7

Why would I oppose a "One World Government"? Mainly because a local government is always better and large government always makes things worse. Not to mention the cultural difference.

I think we are a couple of hundred years away from when this would even be a reasonable topic. You really believe the huge Muslim population would submit to anything other than a Muslim Theocracy with the entire planet under its rule? Never happen. The war that would ensue would make all other wars in history pale in comparison.

Who decides the nature of this hypothetical government? You? Me? China? Who?

That may be the war we are in for anyway...look at the spread of potentially pure Sharia Law in these places where Revolution has just taken place, Syria, Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Yemen, Algeria. Obama has been helping them kick out any pro western leaders on the basis that they are undemocratic dictators, and replacing them with leaders in the Muslim Brotherhood. He is helping them build that coalition now, instead of the old guard of paying off Egypt to not attack Israel.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Katerna

Nature is a prime example of why it would work, contrary to a previous poster. Nature is diverse everywhere, but Nature is Nature. Nature is not Nature according to South America. Nor is it Nature according to Asia.

Omg I'm sorry but I cannot make any sense of this. What the heck are you trying to say here?

Omg

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by smileypants

When did Ron Paul use religious fear mongering? I'm pretty sure he has a Libertarian approach to religion. Atheists and communists want to eliminate religion out of sheer hatred for the authority of the Godhead. It is not a matter of tolerance, especially when they burn down churches and destroy art( Chinese are notorious for destroying the temples in Tibet), and when they talk like you do with the utmost contempt for anything Godly.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

No, you answered with a statement that corporations and the Constitution are not the same thing, of course which I never said or indicated. While corporations are not unConstitutional, a direct democracy would be.

Not the Earth Constitution. It hasn't been written and the Swiss model seems to work so maybe the US constitution needs another amendment to come in line with the Earth constitution.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I dont want to cut anyones head off and I am not crying.I think if we are going to protest it should be about third world countries,not ourselves.I dont want anything more,why should I when there are kids starving in Somalia?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvillerBob
II would be a cruel and terrible benevolent dictator.

Heh...you would be a cruel and terrible nice dictator?
Beneviolent = good guys
Malevolent = bad guys...pretty sure you meant malevolent there

I wouldn't want to be, but I would end up that way.

Wait, since when do you get to be world president...and, is that your campaign slogan? I will be a cruel and te...etc.
unlikely you will garner much support.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by honestyblaze
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

So you think the NWO is NOT heathen scum? that's very telling...

So you cannot tell the difference between sarcasm and ideological belief? That is very telling. A requirement of sanity is the ability of discernment.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
I actually wouldn't mind a one world government

We would have to create special rehabilitation camps to make people realize that a world that is united is better, religion and values would also be taken care of at those camps
edit on 10/30/2011 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

Wow, really?

If it does become a one world government, I sure hope I am in charge of those camps re-educational programs. But seriously, who gets to dictate what is the united religion, what united valves are chosen.

I will die before accepting a one world government, the rest of you who agree can be lead to the slaughtering pens if you wish.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kev_i_f_ont
reply to post by muse7

You are right that a one-world government CAN be a good thing... the problem with the PEOPLE who are running it. The Elitists who are pushing for World government today are not fit to run a freakin' McDonald's. They are psychopathic, genocidal maniacs. Do you want them running a World Government. I sure as hell wouldn't.

Hmmm so I am seeing many saying the NWO would be good if it wasn't for people...

So then we need to eliminate people from the equation...

Ermmm wait a sec... isn't that just what CTers are saying is the plan of the NWO?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by EvillerBob
II would be a cruel and terrible benevolent dictator.

Heh...you would be a cruel and terrible nice dictator?
Beneviolent = good guys
Malevolent = bad guys...pretty sure you meant malevolent there

I wouldn't want to be, but I would end up that way.

Wait, since when do you get to be world president...and, is that your campaign slogan? I will be a cruel and te...etc.
unlikely you will garner much support.

Nope, I meant what I wrote.

I would have all of your best interests at heart. I would want you all to be able to grow, and develop, and for our society to work. Unfortunately, human nature being human nature, this would be about as easy as herding cats and so I would eventually run out of patience.

There is an expression I often hear from police officers - ask, tell, make. First you ask, then you tell, then you make someone follow your instructions. All for your own good, you understand.

Some people just never learn, so they would need to be taken out of the equation. What about the people who simply can't live up to my expectations? What about the people who just aren't as... happy... about the situation as I have decided they should be?

As a wise man once said "why can't you just be happy, damn it!?!"
edit on 31-10-2011 by EvillerBob because: (no reason given)

And my original post was that I would only approve of a single world government if I was in charge of it...
edit on 31-10-2011 by EvillerBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Not the Earth Constitution. It hasn't been written and the Swiss model seems to work so maybe the US constitution needs another amendment to come in line with the Earth constitution.

So you want to amend the US Constitution to work in tandem with a Swiss model of a Not yet written Earth Constitution? What pie in the sky are you in? Dare I ask what amendments you would like to see? Probably a re write of the ERA I'm guessing. We already have equal rights, you just want more equal rights for special interests.
Didn't you know that the Earth Constitution has already been written though? It's called the Georgia Guidestones and inspired by UN Agenda 21 and the Earth Summit.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I am an arms dealer and I make my fortune, my money off military coups and regional skirmishes as well as the occasional windfall in the form of a World War. We try to keep these under control as we do not want to wipe out our customers completely - that would be like shooting ourselves in the foot. If there were a one world government who would I sell my wares to? This is why I am against it and I wield all the power. When it comes right down to it having all the weapons - I wield all the say.

edit on 31-10-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join