It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would you oppose a one world governement?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Wouldn't that be better than living in countries, divided by lines in the sand and fighting like school children in playgrounds?

*waits to be called a globalist 37th degree mason rothschild*

Might be a pipe dream on my part, but I had been thinking about this for a while and I think it would take some time to get used to living in such a world, but wouldn't that be the ideal world to live in? Everyone being together without countries separating us and preventing us from reaching our potential as a species, instead we like to brand ourselves white, black, brown, hispanic, etc those things just keep us from reaching our true potential.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

My guess is that no high level degree Mason would be as naive as you to think that all it takes is doing away with borders to bring us all together.

Gee, just imagine that slavery never even would have existed if there were no borders. Gee, just imagine that there never would have been any religious persecution if there were no borders. Gee, just imagine that ever persons unalienable rights would be treated with profound respect, if only there were no borders.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Yeah, I just love "one size fits all." Your values are my values. We all worship at the same pew. Oh how happy we would be as kids all playing on the same playground. Does that help any?

edit on 30-10-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This would never work unless there was
a one world religion or no religion at all.
Whether it should be or not Govt and
Religion are always intermingled.

link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

and we are like that because of the countries that separate us, it would take some time but the end result would benefit us for as long as our species walk this planet

link   
An nwo controlled by the populace as opposed to the wealthy elite,

I oppose the wealthy elite controlling the rest of us, and i oppose the means by which they would 'force' everyone to believe 'or else'

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Wait a second . There WAS a time in human history where there was no countries and no borders.
And look how well that worked out.
People need to conquer and wars are part of our nature.
Even here in the US , where we are 'One nation under God' , there are states that want to break away.
For example, Vermont wants to be part of Canada.
So , the point I am making is , even if we were one world government,it wouldn't take long for some
(ex) country to 'join' or 'unite' with another or to become its own state once again.
Basically it would go back to the way it is in no time.
edit on 30-10-2011 by evilaton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I actually wouldn't mind a one world government

We would have to create special rehabilitation camps to make people realize that a world that is united is better, religion and values would also be taken care of at those camps
edit on 10/30/2011 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I personally don't see anything wrong with a one-world government as long as we can still be free. There have to be certain ground rules that all countries would be willing to abide by.

There are so many differences in opinion, in religion, in ideology that it would be difficult to achieve. You can't please everyone.

Most of the die hard christians are against the idea because they think its a sign of apocalypse, as dumb as that sounds.

You also have to able to elect a solid and effective leadership that isn't going to be a bickering circus act like the United Nations turned out to be.

But if you were still able to make a living, own whatever you want, think whatever you want, etc. it could work.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

We would have to create special rehabilitation camps to make people realize that a world that is united is better, religion and values would also be taken care of at those camps
edit on 10/30/2011 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! "We"? Ohhhhhhh! So you and others would be in charge of this borderless one world government? Whew! All righty then, count me in. Do I kneel and swear fealty now, or do I have to take some kind of test first?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I'm against a one-world-government for the same reason why I'm against a powerful central government in the United States. The world marveled at what the founding fathers of the United States created when they drafted our constitution. The world cringes in despair when they see what has become of our nation. Centralization of power leads to loss of the ability for the people to participate in their government and hence leads to dominance by a select few people. "Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely."

link   
When all religion is finally proven wrong
When people can start seeing through black, white, yellow, blue, what have you
And when we decide to enough is enough, and to start working together, instead of blowing eachother a part.

And as for war being part of us, i do not believe that in the least. Most wars up to the last couple hundred years, have been about religion. and from after that, its about war profiteering..

"Dont believe what i have to say, die for it"
"Dont wannna give us your resources, die for it."

link   

I think if we will need "rehabilitation camps" to realize it that might be your first clue why not.

edit on 30-10-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I oppose any move toward a one world government personally because I have absolutely no trust in any of those I see who would be a part of the power structure running it. I doubt that factor changes in my life time. In a perfect world and without the dark side of human nature, it's a wonderful idea. Then again, so is communism.....on paper.

Dropping borders as political lines on the map won't make much difference though. Look at America or England or France. Each has a diverse population inside one set of those borders and yet, they choose to further segregate inside very real borders of their own by race or ethnic identity. So, what do borders have to do with any of it at this point in time?

Human Nature just isn't ready for the mind boggling power of an entire planet's population under a single political line of control. Just my thoughts...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
It's coming and I welcome it. Check v. 6-7.

Isaiah 9

2 The people walking in darkness
have seen a great light;
on those living in the land of deep darkness
a light has dawned.
3 You have enlarged the nation
and increased their joy;
they rejoice before you
as people rejoice at the harvest,
as warriors rejoice
when dividing the plunder.
4 For as in the day of Midian’s defeat,
you have shattered
the yoke that burdens them,
the bar across their shoulders,
the rod of their oppressor.
5 Every warrior’s boot used in battle
and every garment rolled in blood
will be destined for burning,
will be fuel for the fire.

6 For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7 Of the greatness of his government and peace
there will be no end.

He will reign on David’s throne
and over his kingdom,
establishing and upholding it
with justice and righteousness
from that time on and forever.
The zeal of the LORD Almighty
will accomplish this.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
First thing that would have to be done is to get rid of religion somehow, and then rehabilitate people.

I truly believe this would work, if we really wanted it to.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

First thing that would have to be done is to get rid of religion somehow, and then rehabilitate people.

Amen Father muse7, Amen! Let the church of NWO purify the world by putting an end to all other religions and rehabilitating the heathen scum.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Personally as I said in some other thread, I think it's inevitable whether it be the "NWO" or a unified democratic state. The world has gotten smaller and it will continue to get smaller. Im not against the latter, although maybe im just a dreamer who wishes to see everyone, whatever creed, work together in open-mindedness.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I think that has been tried before somewhere. They just couldn't get the whole world to go along with it. Guess they needed more rehabilitation.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I would appose a NWO with every drop of blood in my body and every breath in my soul.
It would not remove governance over you but rather, control you, giving you what it wishes when it wishes.
The truth of such a thing is not How, or When, or Who, but "Why".
The given purpose for a NWO is control over you. They wish it because they are near to having all the money. and when one has more money than one can possibly spend what else do they covet? Power.
in this case The power they seek is non other than control over ....you.
You will become a non-entity working for your NWO
DH

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join