It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Headlight Sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Ok guys, I'm gonna share with you a UFO sighting I had a little while ago. I just want to see if anyone sees any patterns in the type of story, or if anyone can give me an explanation, or like I'm not alone. Any feedback would be great.

Ok, so i participate in after school church events and stuff like that, and often we would stay at this old dormitory building overnight since the church was somewhat close by. And it was fun and everything, so my whole church group was coming back from this charity fund-raising event we had done and we were heading back to the dormitories. Now by this time it was night time. So theres a long stretch of road, maybe about half a mile, just straight road and to the sides of it, it was lined with a fence and filled in with giant thorn bushes, so no turns off the road or anything (basically a car would have to keep driving straight along the road. This becomes important later). So we're just walking down the road, and we see these two lights coming towards us, at the time we thought they were headlights. So we got into a single file line and moved to the side of the road, you know... thinking it was a car. Then we saw it turn off the road. At that time we thought nothing of it. So we got back to the dormitory and it wasn't until someone had brought back the topic of that car into our conversation, that we realized, where did it turn off of?? The road was straight, no place to turn left or right. Then we noticed the fact that it was completely silent. The "Headlights" made no sound, like a normal car would. Next morning we all woke up bright and early just to go see the spot where the headlights had turned off. We got to the place we thought, and there was nothing there. Just the same fence covered in thick bush, untouched. In fact along the hole road, nothing. No evidence of a car ever turning off that road, after all there was no place to turn off into, and if it had, it would've definetely known it.

So thank you guys for reading my story, any feedback or comments would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Had a similar experience myself here in Australia, years and years ago mind
you. We were driving on this country road and up ahead we could see
what we thought were headlights coming towards us, just over a small
ridge in the road. When we got over the ridge ourselves there was nothing
there, and as well there was no place for a car to turn off at.

The "Headlights" made no sound

Umm the headlights normally don't make any sound, you'll find it's the engine making all the noise

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   
[edit on 1-9-2004 by madhatter]

[edit on 1-9-2004 by madhatter]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 04:55 AM
link   
what made you think they were aliens????

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Interesting and weird! It's always the thoughts after the fact that scare you the most. The little details that your subconcious stores and analyses as they don't quite add up at the time.

That was a strange experience by anyone's standards. How many other people noticed this? Were there any tyre marks in the ground anywhere just at the side of the road? A gate in the fence? Anything at all to explain this away as something mundane?

[EDIT]Oh yes. What made you think of UFO's as opposed to something like a car? Apart from the sound? Don't forget, some vehicles have such a well soundproofed engine compartment these days, you don't always hear them until they are right on top of you.
[/EDIT]

Thanks for posting.

Cheers,
Grey Pilgrim

[edit on 1/9/04 by Grey_Pilgrim]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
A guy took his delorean to the futcher and had a Hover conversion Done .
you mite have seen that car .

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey_Pilgrim

Oh yes. What made you think of UFO's as opposed to something like a car? Apart from the sound? Don't forget, some vehicles have such a well soundproofed engine compartment these days, you don't always hear them until they are right on top of you.

well i'm not saying it was an alien, just saying UFO which is just anything u see that u hav no idea what it is. and as for the soundproofed engine chamber, it was definetely close enough that if it were a car, you would be able to hear it. unless of course it was one of those electric cars or sumthing. but that still doesnt explain where the car turned off of. fences on both sides, and there was no gate or nuthin on there.

new topics

top topics

join