It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listen Up before this gets out of hand again!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
In the following video Dr Calleman not only tries to specify the ongoings leading up to this date but also specifically says that it's not about the date per se more of a process that is continuing along its way leading up to and after that date. I really urge all of you before you make another thread just to listen what is really being said and ask yourself if one of the leading people who claimed this date as the end of the cycle said there would be the end of the world and I mean end of the world as in BOOM gone etc.. Now maybe he did mention an awareness opening of people after that date and a new perception but all this is supposed to take place after the date. NOW LISTEN TO THIS......I don't believe a word of either the people who claim to have sifted through the Mayan calender I really don't it's just that I'm not sure quite how many more threads on the same subject I can handle.

He mentions the calender at about 9.23 mins9th wave

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
hey....if we all suffered thru 1000's of ELEnin threads, you can suffer thru 1000s of 10/28/11 or Mayan Calender threads. Also, if they bug you so much, you don't have to read them. just sayin'.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
This calleman guy is truly deluded and a dreamer!!!

Not worthy of a thread!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

Makes me wonder how many 11/11/11 threads there are going to be. D:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
seriously, where are the T&C enforcers?
whats the rule about duplicate threads???
peek a moment into the prophecy forum at quick note there are about 10 threads with the same topic

a little encouragement needed ???

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
If you preach the T&C's like the Mods do then they should enforce them. People get banned for breaching the T&C's but the Mods dont get banned for not enforcing them! DS!! Is this a thread?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
People you really should try to look bigger picture. Calleman is not deluded, if you read what he really sais.
There was one very good and intelligent thread started today about this and as it often happens, haven´t got much attention. But I recommend to read it. I didn´t start it, only replyd to it, but I find it very good approach to this topic in general: Link

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
AHHHHHHHHH

ok so he must be right...ok i'll go buy his books and dvd's then

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
There lay part of his motive, the other being delusion!

top topics

join