It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power Behind the New World Order - New Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

This is a pretty amazing vid. It seems like a lot of people are talking about the NWO and all that they are doing and whatnot, This video seems to try to nail down the motivations behind it all. Like it or not I think he puts forward some terrific points.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Nice find OP..thanks for sharing!

I can add it to my collection of NWO/Killuminati documentaries...I'll enjoy watching this one later tonight.

I have a pretty good NWO documentary (one of my personal favourites) if you're interested in watching at some point too...But I won't post unless you want me to, as I don't wanna take anything away from your thread!
edit on 27-10-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I may be missing something valuable, but committing over two hours to:

the NWO and all that they are doing and whatnot

seems to try
and

some terrific points
looks unlikely for now.

Could you give me more, or why this is unusual, or something that will pull me in?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I'm sorry, I may be missing something valuable, but committing over two hours to:

the NWO and all that they are doing and whatnot

seems to try
and

some terrific points
looks unlikely for now.

Could you give me more, or why this is unusual, or something that will pull me in?

Harsh but true. I've watched tons of NWO myself and you get to a point where it's the same stuff put together in a different order. Remember people have been exposing the NWO decades now.

Is there anything new and original in this video, 2 hours is a lot of time to devote to something people may have already seen before

top topics

join