It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We All Know Here That Freedom Comes At A Price

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
What makes people think this is no longer true? Do people actually believe that freedom is just going to be given to them? Lol.

Throughout history people have "always" had to fight for thier freedom, this hasn't changed, unless people fight for freedom they will never have it, period.

Just my opinion based on historical fact.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Since 1945 can you identify any War the United States was involved in that concerned the freedom of the United States ?

Since 1945 can you identify any War the United Kingdom was involved in that concerned the freedom of the United Kingdom ?

Since 1945 can you identify any War the Canada was involved in that concerned the freedom of the Canada ?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

Lol, I am not taking about 1945, I am talking since the beginning of mankind. Maybe you should read up on your history.

Since the uprising in Rome, we have always had to fight for freedom from the ruling elite. This has never changed. I am not talking about the freedom of the UK, I am talking about your freedom, the freedom of the people. You obviously look at the UK as a country, I look at the UK as people.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
What makes people think this is no longer true? Do people actually believe that freedom is just going to be given to them? Lol.

Throughout history people have "always" had to fight for thier freedom, this hasn't changed, unless people fight for freedom they will never have it, period.

Just my opinion based on historical fact.

Freedom comes at a price ... YES the price is True Freedom

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

Honestly? No.

But that doesn't mean every war we've fought has been unjust.

Just misguided.

top topics

join