It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Area 51 have anti-gravity aircraft?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I truly believe that Area 51 government guys hide and test top secret advanced aircraft far beyond anything we have today and they will be keeping it a secret for a very long time to come..

Many people who live close to Las Vegas report strange unidentified triangular shaped glowing aircraft flying very silently in the night sky.. and they blame these encounters on ET's or the 3rd kind.. but i say they are wrong as aliens do not have a reason for coming to earth (maybe sending drones)... but thats my opinion

Bob Lazar in one of his interviews talked about how they cracked the code for an anti-gravity mechanism which is used in their new aircraft (the latest ones which are kept secret) he even explained how it is powered and how a vehicle with that propulsion system can fly more than 8000mph without breaking apart....

i believe his story and i also believe that the new aircraft they have are triangle shaped (more sophisticated than the B-2 stealth bomber) no clues as to how big they might actually be but that would probably explain all the strange triangles in the night sky and they also have invisibility tech that i know as it was proven that invisibility is no longer science fiction

NO i dont have any evidence to prove this but those shows on discovery channel do

What do you think? anti-gravity or magnetic propulsion?... sorry about my grammar but if you've been a member of Y/A then you would probably know why my grammar sucks.

edit on 23-10-2011 by ApplesOnFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Could you give some sources to these interviews please? Sources to people seeing/taking images of these craft? I feel if you're going to make a thread, you should have some sources to add more substance to it

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
who would know what is there? You'd probably also find Obama's birth certificate, the 9/11 black boxes and Osama's body too. I wouldnt be surprised if there was aircraft there also. Lol

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
You might be on to something.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check that.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ApplesOnFire

Area 51 houses no alien craft. I will be ready January 2012, please contact me.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Of course they do.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I dont know if you have seen this already, but it is fascinating as it could be a ufo filmed at Area 51, going at incredible speed,

Whats interesting is all the lights come on at Area 51 then this light appears, then the lights go off, like whatever they were waiting for already landed which would have to be some kind anti-gravity craft if its true.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Van20202
Whats interesting is all the lights come on at Area 51 then this light appears, then the lights go off, like whatever they were waiting for already landed which would have to be some kind anti-gravity craft if its true.

Or more likely, they were lucky enough to capture a small meteorite on film.
Then edited things to make it appear the lights went on before, then off after.
These "documentaries" are famous for "editing" some rather dull footage into something more interesting.

edit on 13-11-2011 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FosterVS

Originally posted by Van20202

Or more likely, they were lucky enough to capture a small meteorite on film.
Then edited things to make it appear the lights went on before, then off after.
These "documentaries" are famous for "editing" some rather dull footage into something more interesting.

edit on 13-11-2011 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

Yes you are right Unfortunately they do for ratings.
I wouldn't have thought Area 51 would have anything to do with anything ufo related as its so famous now, But then they say, The best place to hide the truth is in plain sight! So who knows maybe the video got lucky to glimpse something

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by trust2012me

Area 51 houses no alien craft. I will be ready January 2012, please contact me.

You will hide in a bunker for a cataclysm that will not come 2012? Trust 2012 wow..

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Area 51 has had anti gravity aircraft, portal technology and various other "futuristic" technologies since the late 40s and early 50s.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The thing that raises a flag for me is that most "sightings" described a triangle shaped object, however if the vehicle is truly "anti-gravity" there would be no need for a winged design. It could just as well be a cube. I chalk most of it up to government craft that they aren't ready to release to the public. I'm sure it could be possible for them to have anti-grav technology though, as I'm sure there are tons of things our government knows/has/uses that we do not have the slightest about.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
topdocumentaryfilms.com...
topdocumentaryfilms.com...

The bottom link is Bob Lazar's story. The top one is documentary with interviews from Nuclear Physicists, US NAVY Physicists, suppose Area51 workers and a few more people who have something to claim or say about the base. Both are really good documentaries and are worth the watch

top topics

join