It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are there so many types of UFOs?!??!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
They are simply caused by different things. Some might be real actual alien craft, if you believe in those, and who knows how many types of those there might be. Others might be caused by airplanes, helicopters, meteors, lights, planets, satellites, and other ordinary phenomena.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

I think the reason for that is the simple fact that those designs have been (so far) found to be the most efficient and functional here on Earth. Everyone has to remember that we are only one species on a planet with certain physical properties, possibilities and limitations. So it'd be quite obvious that we have technology which follows the same basic design.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kellerphoenix
I know most of the videos or pictures we see of ufos are hoaxes and quickly debunked, but there are some images that truly are unidentified flying objects. Let us assume that aliens are visiting Earth, wouldn't the ships look similar?
It doesn't make sense that every time they visit they are sporting a new ride. I don't know maybe they have spaceship dealers like we have auto dealers.

So are we being visited by aliens from that many different planets? If so I would think one of those races, (species), would be hostile.

If they are unidentified ..... how do you know the difference ?

2nd

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kellerphoenix

If they are travelling in time (and are possibly us humans) then the ships will always be changing depending on what era they come from. Just think how many different designs of cars/planes there have been in the past hundred years

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
why are there so many different types of air planes? or cars?

You took the words right out of my mouth.

The same reason there are so man different types of planes, boats, cars etc...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
What does a disk look like on it's side, a cigar. That accounts for some discrepancies.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join