It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

would you buy an other war?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I here rumors about more war and this time Iran is in the cross hairs...
heres the thing whith some much civil unrest in our country right now. Most of the American people are sick and tierd of war we have been at it sence 9/11. people want chage at home and want the current wars to end.
how on erth are thay going to trick the American people into but an other war?
2001 i was for the war i was blinded by the propaganda machine, I would scoff at anti war protesters and i was stuborn about it. but even I came to see that it was all smoke and mirrors.
i feel like we were fooled once, hopefully not agian.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hey I know what you mean during the iraq war 2006ish I was a lock step republican and was saying yeah lets win, lets do more war.

But I mean your right how can they spin it so the American people will accept another war. But if anyone can do it this propaganda machine can do it. Its absolutely amazaing how our media sets the agenda.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Seriously.....listen better to your english teacher

An other war??

Who's going to stop America? The worlds one and only (haha) superpower

Eventually someone with real power is going to stand up and punish america for its murderous rampage through the middle east. Im betting China....maybe in the next decade...all depends on who they are planning to invade after Iran.

I couldnt really care less, wars solve NOTHING. This is world war 3! Look at all the wars currently going on...mainly america sticking their noses in. WWI wasnt called the world war until some time after the event. Maybe this is already whats classed as a world war.

Hitler comes to mind....multiple invasions...by one nation...sucks to be american

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

yeah not a big phan of gram are mistakes are you ?
lol
its seems sick to want to go to more war right now i mean we got OBL no wepones of mass distuction
just here in the states wepons of mass disfunction hahah

seriously i stuggle with this at night

top topics

join