It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next 911: NWO to Ring in 2012 New Year Bang @ NYC Times Scare?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

just a thought, suspicion. considering this attempt happened just last year christmas, what might they be hinting at for this holiday season?

especially with the 3-day NYC Subway system being evacuated and closed in anticipation of Irene which although did have some casualties elsewhere, was a rather mild tropical storm to the nyc area. oh, and then there's Iran -- they need something spectacular to pin on Iran! - like was done as impetus for invading Iraq & Afghanistan.

and for crying out loud, the bomber used a christmas tree and literally pressed the button but his 'bomb' in the tree didnt go off

so, . what will they think of next??

edit on 16-10-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
robot baby bombs delivered by stork*

*if this actually happens i take no responsibilty

edit on 16-10-2011 by ShortMemory because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Methinks such plans are a little too obvious, and short sighted.
Any attack that comes would need to serve several functions at once with clear evidence trails back to whoever happens to be inconvenient, implicating them as being paid by someone else that also happens to be inconvenient, while further creating a big scary media event with the actual attack.
That's just an example.
Any real plot would likely be much much more complicated.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Interesting you mention this,last year I came upon an encryption for the very same thing,so I left messages and PM's all over ATS as back up and protection having recieved death threats going public.View old post here.www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join