It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Shirt NYPD punches Women protester in the face. K.O. - Protesters rush to her aid.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShortMemory
using lethal force when not nescerray is blatently showing us they think they are above the law.
get over your roads
people wont even have cars due to the monopoly resource companies hold, another part of what they are fighting for..

Using lethal force??

Lethal force is using a gun!!!

Like they do in Syria and some other countries..

Blatant troll
Blatant troll duplicate thread
now blatant troll baiting..
Goodbye
edit on 15-10-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
What I want to know is,
what happens when the people fight back against A holes like this pig.
What happens when the entire mob decides to over run these cops in order toprotect and free a fellow citizen?
What Happenes when there aren't enough cops to deal with a mob of angry protesters who have become "violent"/decide they are done being vicimized????

Anyone want to take a crack at the obvious answer?

I'll take a crack at it:

This would be the time when the army and/or national guard moves in and impliments martial law.
We really don't want to see another Kent State scenario do we ?

Violence breeds violence.
Nobody wins.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

The obvious answer is the protesters are alternatelty punched, maced, tazed, pepper sprayed, arrested,clubbed, or shot.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by ShortMemory
using lethal force when not nescerray is blatently showing us they think they are above the law.
get over your roads
people wont even have cars due to the monopoly resource companies hold, another part of what they are fighting for..

Using lethal force??

Lethal force is using a gun!!!

Like they do in Syria and some other countries..

Blatant troll duplicate thread
edit on 14-10-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

that punch could have easily killed him..the public can get charged with manslaughter and in some cases murder if they punch someone and they die.
also the scooters are potentially lethal and people can be charged with attempted murder for raming a police car at no more then 5km/h
SOME OTHER COUNTRIES? LIKE AMERICA MAYBE???

edit on 15-10-2011 by ShortMemory because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
First off it was a guy - not a girl

gothamist.com...

And quite honestly, both sides are behaving badly. These protestors are disrupting traffic and people (you know the 99%) who just need to go to work and school.

Yes, some cops are heavy handed and stupid but so are some of the protestors.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
Hold up here, that woman struck the police officer and she recieved an appropriate response. While in spirit I can identify with OWS the truth is this was not "peaceful protest". What is really going on is a bunch of children with no respect for ANY authority and no sense of accountability for their actions. Yes the NYPD often is seen abusing their power but ,if you swing on a cop (or anyone)
you should expect to get knocked the heck out.

appropriate response? are you kidding
its only appropriate if no other methods could be used, that situation could have easily been sorted out by nudging him or her to the side.
of course its not a peaceful protest, no one in power will listen or fight with words so they send out police because they know they are wrong
reality is we cant continue to bring words to a gun fight..
why would we have respect for authority? they are enforcing the system that puts millions in poverty..i dont need to list all the other f'd up # that goes on
were just trying to make the world a better place

i hope this cop gets whats coming to him

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge

What I want to know is,
What happens when the entire mob decides to over run these cops in order toprotect and free a fellow citizen?
What Happenes when there aren't enough cops to deal with a mob of angry protesters who have become "violent"/decide they are done being vicimized????

I'll take a crack at it:

This would be the time when the army and/or national guard moves in and impliments martial law.

Nobody wins.

I can't be the only one willing to bet my life that this is precisely what is going to eventually happen.
What you have to ask yourself is.....Was it all by design?

link   

Originally posted by Maluhia
First off it was a guy - not a girl

gothamist.com...

And quite honestly, both sides are behaving badly. These protestors are disrupting traffic and people (you know the 99%) who just need to go to work and school.

Yes, some cops are heavy handed and stupid but so are some of the protestors.

yeah i realise that now.
get over your blocked roads and stuff..if these protesters dont win what they are fighting for there will be no work and school.
you guys dont realise how close the economy is to putting the enitre world in poverty
these people are raising the issues older generations were either to dumb or to brainwashed to ever bring up

link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

I just watched the other video, this cop came up from behind the dude and grabbed him turned him around and sucker punched him I stand corrected, this cop needs to be charged with assault and kicked off the force.

that being said, if you f with the bull, expect the horns.
edit on 15-10-2011 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I can't be the only one willing to bet my life that this is precisely what is going to eventually happen. What you have to ask yourself is.....Was it all by design?

sadly it will happen because clearly the 1% are not willing to admit what they have done. they will continue to fight us until we either shut up or die.
i dont think this was by design..revolution is a natural part of the evolution of society..nothing stays the same and people will eventually break free from the chains that keep them enslaved. just look at history

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

My nephew has to navigate this sh^% everyday just to get to school - Is anyone in your family directly affected by this? What happens if violence breaks out and he's caught in the middle and hurt? Collateral damage?

Maybe the cops are trying to protect him.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman

I just watched the other video, this cop came up from behind the dude and grabbed him turned him around and sucker punched him I stand corrected, this cop needs to be charged with assault and kicked off the force.

that being said, if you f with the bull, expect the horns.
edit on 15-10-2011 by abe froman because: (no reason given)
\
can you link that video ill put it on the op
sadly cops will never be held accountable.

i dont think many people would be naive enough to not expect the horns.. we know they wont give up what they stole without a fight, lets just hope enough people have the fight in them for good to prevail over evil

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maluhia

My nephew has to navigate this sh^% everyday just to get to school - Is anyone in your family directly affected by this? What happens if violence breaks out and he's caught in the middle and hurt? Collateral damage?

Maybe the cops are trying to protect him.

i dont know how old your nephew is but chances are he will look back on that 20 years down the track and say these are the people who saved the world.
im sorry to put it this way but your nephew does not have a future if the world continues down the path its on.

i highly doubt anyone would target a child and if he was it would be the police not the protesters hurting him.

please stop defending police, you will see soon enough they have no more power then us when the government cant afford them anymore

link   
When they start picking off pigs one by one from the roof tops we will see how many innocent women the pigs will be beating.

Cops better start remembering that we pay their pay checks and they cant go out and do what they please under the guise of "safety" we would be much safer if the cops would go eat donuts and drink coffee like they normally do...

link   

What I want to know is,

yes, the bloke in the green shirt is a A hole, I agree with you there. Nothing happens, as the green shirt assaulted the cop first, the cop was simply defending himself.

of course the police haters will claim otherwise!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
yep looks like hes doing a really good job at preserving the peace...THUG STYLE

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

What I want to know is,

yes, the bloke in the green shirt is a A hole, I agree with you there. Nothing happens, as the green shirt assaulted the cop first, the cop was simply defending himself.

of course the police haters will claim otherwise!

go crawl to your police when the government cant afford them anymore

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I am not defending the police. I live in New York. I know how stupid they can be. But, some of these protestors are out of line and not at all PEACEFUL and I am very fearful that innocent people will get hurt because BOTH sides are dong stupid things.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge

What I want to know is,

I'll take a crack at it:

Nobody wins.

I can't be the only one willing to bet my life that this is precisely what is going to eventually happen.
What you have to ask yourself is.....Was it all by design?

Yup, you're not the only one that thinks it'll head in that direction.

As to whether or not it's purposefully being antagonized by law enforcement... well, what better way to end a pesky protest movement than to riddle it with violence, "forcing" the government to step in and bring it all to a halt right quick ?

It's seems to me that the NYPD has been itching to "throw punches" right from the get go.

Things that make you go hmmm...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Use lady skaldi's link on the first page of this topic it leads to another thread on this topic that clearly shows the incident.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join