It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hey folks,

So I received these pictures today, it's from my girlfriend's boss, she thought they would interest me, so I decided to share them with you guys.

Here's some info that might help you folks look up what this is, I personally am curious about it, but I have no idea where to look for this kinda info which is why I came here!

Date: Oct, 9th 2011
Place: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Time: around 6 PM

pic 1
pic 2
pic 3

Tell me what you guys think!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by fakemessiah

LOL....its a plane contrail

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

it looks like a troltrail *cough* i mean chemtrail

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
It's an airplane with a contrail.
Same thing again.
Same thing again.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

There seems to be two contrails. Airplane would be my guess, but I would like to see it bigger first..

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

oh well, that was my first guess, but usually, maybe 99% of the time when I see those, the shine off the plane is brighter than the actual trail, but here i didn't see a shine which is why i decided to post.

The person who took the pics thinks its some kinda meteor or something, but I don't know, I'll let you "experts" do the judging.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Very cool pics. Thanks for sharing. I have no idea what it could be.

Peace to all

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Pics 1 and 2 are actually quite pretty. There's something strangely nostalgic about contrails at cruising altitude flying into the sunset.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
My first thought like the others was an airplane contrail. It looks as if the trail is split in the middle like many plane leave behind.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

That looks like a meteorite to me, could have been the draconids, and or the cygnids, contrail to me doubtful as it hasn't "bloomed" yet. Heck, it could have been a bunch of metor showers here they are...

[url=http://meteorshowersonline.com/october_radiants.html]

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Techata

Sorry....its a plane.

Open it in Photoshop or another editing program...zoom into the contrail....its 100% a plane

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Techata

It looks like it, I did open it up in Photoshop, one of the FIRST things I did seeing as I'm a web/graphic designer, but on some photos I didn't notice 2 trails, it does look like one. But oh well, the person who took the picture does do comet watching or at least tries too so she was saying draconids or how ever it's spelled, and if you look at the link you sent me that comet was one of them.

top topics

join