It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please dont capture the Yeti.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
So you're saying that even if finally presented with the opportunity of proving the existence beyond reasonable doubt of this cryptid we should instead make yet another blurry vid and let it go?
Not to mention the incredible opportunity from a zoological, taxonomic and anthropological pov.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
We do need to protect the yeti. They don't seem to cause any problems and must be a rather small species, therefore, we need to place it on a protected animals list.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Yes, I too do not want anyone to harm or capture this creature. But even if humans tried they could not. the places yeti's are found in are snowing mountains, I do think that a yeti will occasionally see a human like show itself just so that its legacy lives on, and people believe the story.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WeekendWarrior

Ex-military friend (signals) that was based in Canada for a while, told me that back in the teleprinter days, he read a report that Canadian military and British SAS were hunting a bigfoot that killed a family of 4. This was years ago. He never found out if they caught it, but somebody knows and isn't saying. More classified secrets I'm afraid.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
If the Yeti had not hurt or harmed anyone, FOR GOODNESS SAKE, LEAVE IT ALONE AND FREE!!!!!

It hurt quite a few people's.....pride after after they crapped their pants from seeing it.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
see whether it feels pain 10,000 volt shock should do

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
see whether it feels pain 10,000 volt shock should do

<< 1   >>

join