It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This IS NOT the Revolution

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Check the news my friend their were 100 if not 1000 killed and only the other day 24 were killed by army in so called free Egypt. It isnt your fault you dont know it is the fault of MSM.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GreatScot

yeah I've just been hearing about this, I've been away from a computer for about a week.

looks like, the country is in turmoil. I suppose this is to be expected after any revolution. So things maybe aren't what people wanted when they ousted mubarik, but they did get what they wanted initially....they ousted mubarik. Suppose the same is true of Iraq, a lot more people died there as a result of Saddam getting taken out of power, the only thing one could hope for would be that somewhere down the line it will pay off. Seriously try and be more optimistic guys. I'm sure after the american revolution things didnt flow smoothly either, but the result was a country that enjoyed hundreds of years of prosperity. Until know, that we've been screwed by rich people, corporations, and shifty politicians.....REVOLUTION NOW. Won't be pretty, but neither is getting a junkie off smack.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join