It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspicious companies and people behind the scenes of 9/11. New video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe
reply to post by dillweed

We all know that if it wasn't for the stupid "Pull it" quote, truthers wouldn't even be bothering with him anyway.

Did you even watch the video?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Thats all bull. If Komatsu-Dresser did engineer a demolition device that uses thermite and does not cause noise and explosions, why isnt it used by demolition companies? Does this fantastic thermitic demolition device engineered by Komatsu Dresser even exist?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
What are you talking about? You can look up the patent number if you want, the device does exist. So we have the Bush family not only linked to the security in the WTC, but also to the corporation that produced a demolition device of which traces have been found at the sight.

You can do with that infor whatever you want. Nobody is forcing you to think a certain way.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It exists because your youtube video says so? Lawl

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by autohoover1

No it exists because it has been registered at the patent office. A thermitic charge to do demolitions without explosions and noise.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Gee, I sure hope Varemia brings us some 'math' and 'science' pretty soon, because it looks to me that the "how" has been answered.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
So we have the Bush family not only linked to the security in the WTC, but also to the corporation that produced a demolition device of which traces have been found at the sight.

The Bush family was in the paint business too ?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
reply to post by autohoover1

No it exists because it has been registered at the patent office. A thermitic charge to do demolitions without explosions and noise.

I second that emotion.

www.patentstorm.us...

Patent 6123025 Issued on September 26, 2000. . . . .

6123025 Low noise, low shrapnel detonator assembly for initiating signal transmission lines
... a detonation signal through the tube via a plasma wave. These transmission lines are virtually noiseless and produce no side blasts in contrast to previously employed detonating cord. Although initiation of an open end of the tubes is easily ...

This is my own personal opinion, but I think another cool feature that the globalists brought to the demolition of the WTC was depleted uranium sheathed shaped charges. Depleted uranium, remember that name . . . the new black plague on humanity, brought to you through your local luciferian hierarchy of evil.
edit on 14-11-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join