It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEO's are just glorified revenue collectors!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
i have come to this conclusion after unfortunately having to learn our system of law (at least a bit of it)...

my story in short...i have had to seek court orders in relation to visitation rights with my daughter,the mother hates me and wants me outa my childs life...thats not going to happen...so here i am 7 years later after to major court battles i have my visitation orders set in stone...or so i thought...

it would seem that these court orders which one would asume to be legally binding are nothing more than fluff...

so i am supposed to have spent last week with my daughter as per court orders...the mother takes the child from my care(kicking and screaming) and drags her away telling me i cant see her...at this point i take the law into my own hands or i walk away...which is the choice i made for my daughters benefit...at this point i take a copy of the orders to the police station and ask for help and explain the situation to them...to my horror they inform me that it is a federal matter and thay cannot get involved until i go back to court get a recovery order and then they can act...what a joke..even better i get the same cock and bull story from the federal police...so let me get this straight i have to get order on top of orders before they can be acted on...

so what i have found is the system is simply a revolving door that you can never get out of...its all designed to make the system money and drive anyone nuts whos willing to grind the wheels...so here we are back to court,we need lawyers ,we have to go back to mediation before the courts even look at it...months of waiting..in the meantime my little girl suffers....what a wonderfull world...

any leo,s out there care to input...i have had to take avo,s against my expartners new husband,they constantly threaten violence......before the court orders i currently have i used to pick my child up from the mothers residence(the new orders i pick up and drop off at school to avoid contact) and that was a disaster...i was constantly threatened with violence on pick up and drop off and every time i contacted the police there answer was they cannot act until a crime has been commited...so the job is to simply enforce the law not prevent crime...

im getting to a point where i feel the need to take the law into my own hands as (the system) has its own agenda ..im fed up....i am not a criminal,ive never been to jail,dammit i have all thirteen points on my licence..im a self employed landscaper who has a very green thumb....im lost i need help...this thread is probabely more siutable in the rant section..mods do it if have to...

peace

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Ouch buddy, thats gotta be the worst feeling ever, your fighting a system thats a joke just to be able to see you daughter, it would kill me thats for sure.

The only thing you can do is fight legaly, cause you dont want to end up in jail, just keep proof of what ever youve tried or will try to see your daughter, and then one day when shes old enough to do what ever she can, you can prove your love to your daughter, dont give up dude, my kids are my world, i nearly lost them, it was a tough fight to keep seeing my kids everyday, but man all the sacrifices i made where worth it.

All your kid wants is to be loved.

keep a picture of her everywhere you go, just to remind yourself why your going trought all this pain

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dukeofjive

thx bro for the positive..i need some encouragement right now....

for me my kids are my world...funny thing life once i was motivated by material needs..since all this i stay home 2 days a week looking after my young boy and slowly letting the bussiness go..funny how trauma can change your priorities in life...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Another lets bash cops thread
Way to go buddy!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

actually its more of a bash the system thread,the cops just happen to be in the firing line...

never the less thx for usefull input.... buddy...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Well that works both ways doesn't it? If they won't make her give you your child, how can they make you give her your child? IE, flee. Take your daughter and go elsewhere. What can they do?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ookie

how i wish it were that easy...i have my daughter to think about,just getting up and leaving means uprooting her from school,taking away all her familiar suroundings,her freinds and her mother,as much as i hate her mother... she needs her....doesnt mean i dont think about doing it...i just cant..

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I am so sorry to hear your story...been there, done that. I know how screwed up the system can be sometimes, stupid laws enforced by robots-like stupid people... It's not easy, I know.
Gladly you seem mature enough to think about your kid's interest first; at the time I was quite young and impulsive, so there was some kicking and screaming going on, and a lot of money pouring in the attorney's pockets

You must be patient, it's the only way, no matter how frustrating that is.
I remember I got a lot of free help from some law students, a lot of little tricks to speed up things,something that my lawyer wouldn't bother to check up.
Maybe spending some time in related forums can also help. Parents going through the same things can always give you new ideas or ways to deal with it.
In the meanwhile stay in touch with your daughter through other means, like internet, if it's possible, encourage her and support her. It's important.
I feel for you and your daughter. Be strong and don't give in.
Best of luck.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

good idea..i will spend some time ratting through related forums and see if i can get any tips...time is one thing i do have so i should use it constructively...good advice thankyou...

peace

new topics

top topics

join