It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howdy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATS members. I am a brand new member to this website and hope that I will learn, and possibly contribute, many valuable pieces of information to further all of our understandings of how this place we call the universe truly works. I've been a reader of this site for some time and have finally decided that there are questions I have that, if posed to other people with open minds, maybe answers can be found or at least new light shed on the topic. Anyway, just wanted to say hello to everybody and I can't wait for these first 20 posts to get out of the way so I can pose my first question to the members of this site. Take care all.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Welcome To ATS.

Don't hesitate to ask questions, if you're unsure about anything!

Remember to stick to T&C's, and use the search bar (usually before you make a thread - Just good etiquette).

To create your own threads, you need 20 posts...& you'll also need 100 posts, before you can engage in ATS chat.

You can send private messages (U2U) to people by clicking the drop-list (button that says 'members'), in the user's box on the left.

Lastly, enjoy your stay on ATS. Hope you find any answers you're looking for.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Wrong thread.

edit on 3-10-2011 by _kuma_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
HI

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
welcome to ATS!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Thedarkness
[more

Hi Thedarkness! Hope you enjoy it here! I've loved it for years, now, and ATS only gets better, in my opinion!

FibroKat

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Thedarkness

Hello fellow ATS members. I am a brand new member to this website and hope that I will learn, and possibly contribute, many valuable pieces of information to further all of our understandings of how this place we call the universe truly works.

I am constantly amazed at the diversity of our species. I just welcomed another new member who comes in hoping to wake all of us up... while you came to learn and contribute.

Variety is indeed the spice of life and... to be sure, it is the means by which we all learn.

Welcome to ATS! Looking forward to reading your thoughts

top topics

join