It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Siberian Sasquatch Quick Video Analyzed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

In 2009, a Russian documentary was released on Bigfoot in Siberia. The film has become notable for the inclusion of a 3 second long clip that shows an unexplained hominoid. Siberia makes up 77% of Russia’s territory. The area encompassing much of the Eurasian Steppe, it extends eastward from the Ural Mountains to the watershed between Pacific and Arctic drainage basins, and southward from the Arctic Ocean to the hills of north-central Kazakhstan and the national borders of both Mongolia and China. The mountain ranges of Siberia have a long history of Sasquatch encounters and modern day sightings.

Well I have been on a bit of a Bigfoot binge today scouring the internet for good photo's or video, so there might be a few more threads from me today.

I found this one interesting. The video is short but that to me lends credibility as they are not specifically filming this creature. It appears to be a burly figure and quite large, although we truly wouldn't know unless there was a man standing in the exact same spot.

It moves like a large animal and it seems to have a cone shaped head. Interesting none-the-less.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Pretty interesting. Do you know the name of the documentary or know if there is a full length version on Youtube? I am eager to check it out on the actual doco.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I looked around for it but found nothing. Sorry.

Pred...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The first thing that jumps out at me when viewing this footage is the size of the creature. It looks to be the size of a human, and has another classic trait of what I have found in hoaxes, which is uniformity in the fur. Just judging from those two factors, I would not have a problem dismissing this video.

That may not be the correct way to go about researching these creatures, but that is the way I do it. If everything doesn't jive, then it's a no go for me. It could be real though, but it would have to be a juvenile, and even a juvenile, imo, would have more muscle-mass...Even the stature looks strange. How can I say that when there is nothing to compare it to? Because I DO have something to compare it to!!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
This one and the one with the kids yelling down at the Bigfoot Excited Family/Bigfoot--ATS Thread

I think they both look identical, absolutely the same quality and style of creature! Amazing!

I am good to go with both of these being authentic! They do look very much like "Patty", the Patterson Tape female.

This one looks male and looks very tall! The gait is most definitely bent and not straight forward like a human.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

join