It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Federal Reserve Plans to Identify “Key Bloggers”, Monitor Conversations about The Fed on Fac

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Deafseeingeyedog

Exactly Federal Reserve, as Eric Cartman has taught us; Suck my balls you fruity lying bastages. Why would anyone but your friends like you? You are evil... You have taken us away from life itself so we have to work around the clock to pay you. F-u jerks. I hope the markets come crashing down on you one day.
Occupy Wall Street. We're tired of being poor while we watch you live in bliss. People are going mad because you f*d us all up. Quit stealing our very hard earned money and we won't despise you any longer.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Shhh!, they are picking this up...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Firstly, the Federal Reserve is about as Federal as Federal Express. They are a phony facade, masquerading as a Government entity. As well as their Collection Agency, The Internal Ripoff Service.

The ownership of our money is exactly the problem.....the fact that they own our money when the Constitution by design had created a monetary system that belonged to the Government and it's People and not a private foreign owned banking institution lent to us with interest...

Before the Federal Reserve Act we didn't necessarily use painted rocks for trade and commerce. We used our Nation's natural resources and wealth comprised of copper, silver and gold and minted coinage and Bills backed by this wealth.Remember they were called Gold and Silver Certificates....and not the monopoly money called Federal Reserve Notes.

This is EXACTLY what President Andrew Jackson had warned us about for we are no longer a Nation governed by the People and their Government but are now ruled by the Bankers who control our money and subsequently our economy.

For the majority of our income taxes are now no longer utilized for the betterment of this Nation but instead are now primarily allocated to pay the Bankers their interest on our ever surmounting National debt.

And finally, it's exactly why we are Bankrupt as a Nation.

PEACE

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Op, thanks for posting this vital piece of information.

This is exactly why I avoid social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter. They're just gubbermint tools.

People need to become human again and start meeting face to face with REAL friends.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I thought you guys were all for being tracked and letting people know what you are up to.

Sounded like that when anonymous released that cops name....or does it only apply to people you don't agree with?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Wow...

I was sharing this article on Facebook, to inform others and share my two cents about it for the FED to monitor and log, and as I was flipping through the thumbnails, I noticed something a little eery yet interesting.

Coincidence? Probably...but I don't necessarily believe in coincidence.
edit on 28-9-2011 by DanteMustDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DanteMustDie

Good catch!

Strange for them to say 9 out of 11. You would think it would say 8 out of 10.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

i think everyone should use monopoly money its seems that its more valuable than the phoney currency they are printing save the trees nice coloured shells look nice . the domino affect reaches all the way to australia . You see it has a global effect : do you really think they can actually read or is the fed run by the 100 monkeys ??

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hmm....don't stalking laws apply to private corporations?

Snoop all you want, but cross the line and you'll be looking at a very public lawsuit.
Im reasonably positive someone can find a hungry attorney that would love the pubicity of suing the FED.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
'they are a den of vipers and i will route them out' Andrew Jackson.
call CONgres to have e/o 11110 enforced.
www.apfn.org...
www.john-f-kennedy.net...

read:
'the Creature of Jekyll Island' G.Edward Griffin
during the Ron Paul freedom rally of c08 Griffin was asked to sum up his book.
"Can you say the biggest scam in the history of the United States."
'the Committee of 300' John D. Coleman for who rocks the cradle.

for a rambling hard to follow book : Quigley "Hope and Tragedy"

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

End the Fed. Didn't want to get overlooked on this one!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Quit stealing our very hard earned money and we won't despise you any longer.

Oh yes we will!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Must be a slow news day.

Monitoring is free and not against the law, it's how you act on that monitoring that I worry about.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The 9 of 11 is just the 9th thumbnail facebook chosen out of 11 on that page that would fit the status update.

Money only has as much power over you as you allow it, there are certain freedoms that no government has the right to tread on, and when they do it unleashes a primal force so powerful that when awakened can shake cities. We need to return to the land, learn to co-exist with the earth. The government shares the shame tactics as a serial killers treatment of their victims in which you let them think they have a bit of hope then you crush it, then you make them believe that you have their best intentions in mind and then the victim willingly puts the collar around their neck. Money is that collar, and now they have us eating out of the palm of their hands like trained rodents, its only a matter of time before they get bored with the game. If we reduce are needs for money, then we will be cutting off the food source and the beast will starve. As long as we keep feeding it, we are only making it stronger.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Let them monitor all they want. Any of you really want to do something? Try demanding of your representatives in congress and your state senators to have the Fed audited. That's all lay it all out on the table and let the people see the carnage wrought by damn near 100 years of corruption and the ultimate abuse of power. It is our right as citizens. WE THE PEOPLE demand to see the purpose of the Federal Reserve beyond stealing from the people of the world and redistributing wealth on a scale you and I can never imagine!

Demand Paul Bernanke, and Timothy Geithner first and foremost as well as Allan Greenspan and all the rest of the crooks. Demand they tell the truth! LOL Everything you were taught as a child is the compete opposite with these wolves in sheep's clothing. It is up to you and I to STOP them! What will you do?

Non-cooperation with the machine! You all are aware of the machine and if we choose to depend upon its workings we are contributing to the problem. It is not easy but it is the real way to change the system. Use cash, get rid of credit cards, pay off bank loans, go with the smallest amount of insurance you can do with, limit your dealings with banks to the bare minimum. Use cash to pay for things, use bartering which is the best way to break their backs.

But sadly it is up to each and every one of us American, European, and Asian to determine if we choose to make the choices needed in our everyday life which will contribute to the beast. It isn't easy. I have been doing this for many many years. It is up to you, do you really want it to change for the better? I'm sure you do so just take a moment to see how you can do your part to limit dealings with the machine!
S+F OP!!
edit on 9/28/2011 by americanbuffalo1 because: Spelling error

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

What is the Federal Reserve afraid of and why would they care what people are saying about them?

I'll be happy to tell you what the FED is afraid of, they are afraid of being found guilty of High Treason, of being summarily executed for perpetrating the greatest fraud in history on the American People. I know I am guilty of EXPOSING the FEDERAL RESERVE BANKING CARTEL for many years now, and so, FED, if you are reading me here, I will save you the trouble, and just point you right to my posts on your criminal practices.
Obama and the Bankruptcy of America
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Congress should take a pay cut....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have a great many more on a few other forum boards like this one.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Very well, hows that: From good old Trisvonbis to the evil Federal Reserve: UP YOURS ! And herr Ben Shalom Bernanke can lovingly and carefully kiss my hairy arse
Let's Rock !
- countdown to post removal : 10, 9, 8, 7 ...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join