It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Federal Reserve Plans to Identify “Key Bloggers”, Monitor Conversations about The Fed on Fac

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

The Federal Reserve Plans to Identify “Key Bloggers”, Monitor Conversations about The Fed on Facebook, Twitter, Forums & Blogs

The Federal Reserve wants to know what you are saying about it. In fact, the Federal Reserve has announced plans to identify "key bloggers" and to monitor "billions of conversations" about the Fed on Facebook, Twitter, forums and blogs.

This is yet another sign that the alternative media is having a dramatic impact.

www.globalresearch.ca...

This is not what America is about. The Federal Reserve is a private business, no different than bobby’s washing services.
What is the Federal Reserve afraid of and why would they care what people are saying about them?
If anyone needs monitoring it is the Federal Reserve, not the US population.
I say it is time to join the Wall Street demonstrator’s and end this corruption and conspiracy to take away our freedoms.
edit on 27-9-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Well, they're gonna have a LOT to read over here then. They better get started! haha

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Monitor this federal reserve: Suck My Balls!!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DamaSan

I agree,
and I don’t mind voicing my opinion about corporation and corruption. One must ask, why is Congress afraid of the Federal Reserve?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Why? Because the Fed OWNS us.

Our entire economy and currency is printed by the FED. They can easily send us into financial ruin, so Congress tries to keep them happy. It's debatable, but I think the FED has far more leverage than any facet of our Federal Government.

edit on 27-9-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Well here I am hope they enjoy all my ranting about them because I sure as hell ain't going to shut up!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
lol what do thay plan on doing with info attained? Seriously .....
Riun the economey even more go a head shoot your self in the foot
i am "fed" up with the fed

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

its freaking pathetic. 90% of the people who know who the fed is, what they do, how they hijacked the monetary system in 1913...and then slowly ramped it up over the years including in a major way with the treasury/social security in the 1940s, do not like the FED

period. end of story

the 10% that keep on sniffing their butt are WALL ST folks who like to game the fed and think they are in the club with the.

they don't need to do anything with monitoring and social media. give me a break. turn on CNBC anyday and all they DO is talk and pontificate about them

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DamaSan

they dont own US they own our "money".

getting those two concepts confused is exactly what gives them power over us.

if everyone in the country burned their bills and cut up their cards and decided, en masse, to use only coins... or better yet.. painted rocks..... or hell... pauly shore vhs tapes

well... what then...?

"ill trade you this pig for 2 encino men and 5 biodomes"

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jplaysguitar

This extract might give some pointers..

Sentiment Analysis And Social Media Monitoring
Solution RFP
Request for Proposal (Event-6994)

www.scribd.com...

II. Social Listening Platforms

Social media listening platforms are solutions that gather data from various social media outlets and news sources.
They monitor billions of conversations and generate text analytics based on predefined criteria. They can also
determine the sentiment of a speaker or writer with respect to some topic or document.
The information gathered can guide the organizations public relations group in assessing the effectiveness of
communication strategies.
Here are some of the services it can offer:
o Track reach and spread of your messages and press releases
o Handle crisis situations
o Continuously monitor conversations
o Identify and reach out to key bloggers and influencers
o Spot emerging trends, discussions themes and topics

As you may gather this scheme goes way beyond trends analysis.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
They are preparing for the revolt, it's pretty obvious now.

May you live in interesting times...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Really? Maybe if they spent more time doing their freaking jobs we wouldn't be in this sorry situation that we call an economy. I swear from top to bottom it seems like all levels of government are busy doing everything but what they are supposed to be doing. If they devoted half the time to actually addressing and fixing things there would be no need to keeping track of these kinds of things in the first place.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

It is the private interest behind the corruption we call the fed that wants to spy on people, they only reason for that is they are raping this nations tax payer blind (that is something we know already) and they are getting scare of how many tax payers are angry and wants to retaliate.

So I say let them be scare and lets show how much we know about their corruption.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helig
Really? Maybe if they spent more time doing their freaking jobs we wouldn't be in this sorry situation that we call an economy. I swear from top to bottom it seems like all levels of government are busy doing everything but what they are supposed to be doing. If they devoted half the time to actually addressing and fixing things there would be no need to keeping track of these kinds of things in the first place.

exactly right...

but that's the point. its like they want the system to degrade and fail

they are worrying about silly crap like this...they're worrying about shutting down lemonade stands, etc

its all about conditioning and testing people

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
The eye of Sauron is upon us.

But I agree, this shouldn't even be doing this at all if they were "Just a bank". I guess they are now starting to show their true colors as well as who really "runs" the show.
edit on 28-9-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Deafseeingeyedog

I wish I could give you a thousand stars.

OT: I got nothing to add, umm Down with the fed?

EDIT: That was half ass, I'm sorry.

Let those b*astards monitor us, and let us get louder about are disapproval. Let them hear we are angry and on to them, that their time is short and our wealth will be ours once again.

edit on 9/28/2011 by Mcupobob because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The following website has been hacked several times.

dont-tread-on.me...

I dare say that it hit's a nerve as it strongly promotes the purchase of physical silver. Silver is the achilles heel of the banking cartel as it provides an alternative currency to the phony fiat currencies and it is not held in large quantities in reserve banks.

Max Keiser will also receive a lot more scrutiny from the criminal Federal Reserve.

maxkeiser.com...

These two websites would be high on their priority list for targeted extermination as they educate the public about the fraud.

edit on 28-9-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
In fact, here is an article from 'don't tread on me' that discusses the topic at hand:

dont-tread-on.me...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Interesting find.

S+F.

I realize some of you dont support Ron Paul (not sure why not) but the one thing that is undeniable is that the man has single handedly educated an entire generation on the evils of inflation (the hidden tax on everyone), money printing, debt and interest.

We've got the bankers scared. Its good when government fears the people.

Ron Paul 2012.

edit on 28-9-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

This must be part of Obama's jobs plan!

Where can I sign up? I'd love to sit and read ATS all day long and get paid for it!

It will take millions of man hours to read all the comments that people make about the Federal Reserve!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join