It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

leaked proof of misile hitting pentagon(video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
hi delete if this has been posted already,if it has i missed it,

it matches up with

the reports of people saying it was a small plane/missile

www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-9-2011 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by haven123

Thats a shame

I hoped it would be more convincing

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I mean, I didn't need much more convincing on this matter... But thanks for the post, I have not seen these images!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Check out this close-up of building 7.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Here you go:

I've watched footage like this before...
Still unclear what actually took place.

I believe this hasn't just been released though.
It's been around for quite sometime.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
sorry champ

www.abovetopsecret.com...

fake

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

thats the fake video
second line

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Seeing that the towers collapsed at 9:59 and 10:28 respectively, and 7 collapsed between 4:54, It's not hard to fathom that after that much time of fighting fires and what not, that they decided that 7 was beyond repair and pulled it... c'mon people

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

Comparing the size of the Pentagon to the "Cruise Missile" tells me Hoax.

Cruise missles are just not that big and the "explosion" was heavily pixelated compared to the rest of the footage.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Every 6-8 weeks this same video comes back to haunt ATS as if it's a new video.

It's bogus.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingbreaker
Seeing that the towers collapsed at 9:59 and 10:28 respectively, and 7 collapsed between 4:54, It's not hard to fathom that after that much time of fighting fires and what not, that they decided that 7 was beyond repair and pulled it... c'mon people

Because it is easy to set charges in a building that is on fire, right?

No, it just isn't plausible.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Is this the same video? The OP video was removed for copyright reasons it seem?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Every 6-8 weeks this same video comes back to haunt ATS as if it's a new video.

It's bogus.

Why does the video haunt you?!

Why do you call it 'bogus' ?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
damn I knew there was a video somewhere. You can't hide a needle around the pentagon. There are cameras inside the cameras.

You know if there was even an ounce of credibility from MSM journalists they would mention this.

I don't know why I even said that.....It's like saying if hulk Hogan had an ounce of guts he would fight ultimate warrior one last time to prove wrestling is not fake and that he is in fact not ultimate......lol

edit on 1-6-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
isn't it an obvious cover-up that with over 50 government and private business CCTV security cameras available to catch some aspect of the flight of the "plane" hitting the pentagon, that none have been released showing any part of that plane?
the utter lack of any investigative reporting on this from any of the MSM just adds fuel to the fire of this being a conspirecy

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
isn't it an obvious cover-up that with over 50 government and private business CCTV security cameras available to catch some aspect of the flight of the "plane" hitting the pentagon, that none have been released showing any part of that plane?
the utter lack of any investigative reporting on this from any of the MSM just adds fuel to the fire of this being a conspirecy

Yes, it is obvious. Even people that always take official information as truth for granted must agree, that officials give food for conspiracy theories.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Exactly, that is why they rushed to get all the CCTV from the local area, mass cover up. Surely 11 years down the line they would want to prove they are not lying and provide the real footage!?!

They wont though, because it wont show a 757!

new topics

top topics

join