It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Funded 9/11 Attacks? Insurers, 9/11 Families Still Want Answers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Who Funded 9/11 Attacks? Insurers, 9/11 Families Still Want Answers

abcnews.go.com

By SUSANNA KIM
Sept. 15, 2011

After the 10-year anniversary of Sept. 11 and six months after the death of al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, questions still remain regarding who funded the attacks that led to thousands of deaths and billions of dollars in damages.

The latest legal pursuit is that of an insurance syndicate of British insurer Lloyd's, which says the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, its banks and various charities should be financially responsible for the $215 million it paid in insurance settlements to 9/11 victims' families.

William Doyle's family is one of the families dete
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Where was ABC 10 years earlier? oh,wait I remember! they were attacking anyone who rose questions like this after 9/11 just like the rest of the MSM.Considering how cowardly the networks are in the US expect this to be the last time this story is mentioned.Hrm.Loyd's of London and the victims families vs.The Saudi Royal family there is no way the government will let this proceed in a UK court and somehow I suspect Her Majesty's government will step in.Once the Saudi's threaten to cut the UK's oil if they don't.

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Do these people bother to research this # ? A conspiracy website will give you more answers than the government ever will.
I don't know what to say about this, my god these people have been given money and they're still asking questions ? For me, I would've took any sort of info on this, conspiracy or no conspiracy.
The government's not giving information, I'll have to find an opinion I simply agree with.

If that happened to me, I wouldn't have been a sheeple anymore that's a fact. By now every other person knows 11/9 is a conspiracy I don't know what made them so special. Blaming an entire race of people for two or three jackarses mistakes doesn't make you better than anybody.

It's not that I don't feel bad for the grieving families but cut us all some slack, it's been 11 years. They're not coming back and what can we do to help them ?

When we try to tell them the truth, we're called bat# crazy for something that made about much as sense as me wearing a Styrofoam green cowboy hat!
edit on 18-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I can understand to a degree , that some families required financial aid after 9/11. Bread winners, sometimes both in a family unit, being lost in such an event would create an unacceptable hole in any families budget.

However, the trade centers being the financial hubs that they were, one must also assume that a great many affluent individuals, with personal wealth in the millions must have also been taken from the roll call of the living, and added to the rosters of the dead on that day.

That the families of the more affluent have not been more vocal in calling not for monies, but for information in a very public, and obvious manner, is somewhat odd. I accept of course, that many people consider compensation as a matter of urgency because theres nothing like a double whammy hit, of loss of life, followed by loss of earnings to destroy a family , or an individuals psyche.

But still there must be families who were affected by the events of 9/11 who have the financial clout to ignore that element of thier loss, and call for total access to data pertaining to the financial backing of the terror attack that bought them low.

The fact is that these questions should have been asked a lot earlier. That said, time does not heal all wounds , and I suppose its fair to say that ten years passing might have done something to turn the pain felt by hundreds of thousands of people, into rage, and determination. However, that it takes the families of those lost, to make these representations is utterly awful.

This information should already have been demanded, levered, FORCED out of the government by now, by persons outside the situation who could see the importance of exposing that information, and the importance it would hold later, for those who lost loved ones in the attack.

I hope that the wishes of the mourning horde of those who have lost mothers, fathers, children and relatives of every stripe, are listened to and fulfilled with all due haste and completeness. For the outcome to be any other way, would be an outrage of unheard of proportions.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The jews who own the Zionist States of America funded and plotted it.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

With the available evidence, that does seem to be the most obvious answer.

Lloyds are in for a shock, yes most of the alleged 19 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia but the evidence indicates that the 19 hijackers conspiracy perpetrated by Bush & Co. is fiction.

I'm suprised it's taken TEN years for Lloyds to start asking questions and it will be interesting to see how this turns out.
As far as I am aware, Silverstein's insurers were not underwritten by Lloyds, so I wonder if his insurers will follow suit.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Maybe General Mahmud Ahmed, the once head of Pakistan Inter Services Intelligence, who sent Mohammed Atta 100,000$ by way of AHMAD UMAR SHEIKH.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Do these people bother to research this # ? A conspiracy website will give you more answers than the government ever will.

Yes, and they will all be contradictory and most of them will be impossible.

new topics

top topics

join