It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7th dimension and Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Is it possible that aliens exist within a 7th dimension? I had a weird dream once about aliens trying to find life on other planets to control or destroy. This would be a good e.t. movie.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
So what... like independance day, or skyline, except the aliens don't come from another planet or galaxy, they come from another dimension...

Not sure if such a thing is needed.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by warren3720
Is it possible that aliens exist within a 7th dimension? I had a weird dream once about aliens trying to find life on other planets to control or destroy. This would be a good e.t. movie.

Erm.........is there REALLY such a thing as the 7th dimension??

As for the part about making a great movie...have you been living under a rock?? There are countless films about alien invasions...thousands of them.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Why 7th? Why not 8th? Or 9th?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
There are a lot of tales and stories about aliens and demons from other dimensions.

According to the tree of life, there are 10 dimensions. The seventh one is the base of the pillar of Jachin, the pillar of mercy. It signifies "victory" and planet Venus. It is part of the realms of the third dimension I guess.

Although, dimension could also be counted the other way, which would then mean the 7th dimension would signify "strength" and planet Mars. This is the middle part of the pillar of Boaz, the pillar of severity.
edit on 17-9-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Only if they make it passed the 5th and 6th dimensions, but I heard those are treacherous. Orcs, Goblins, Werewolves, and Anna Nicole Smith reside there.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
A surgery that takes 3-10 hrs by a human doctor with current surgical technologies can be performed by them in a matter of 3 secs - 1m 30s.

Very far out stuff when time is irrelevant. They could have already performed a procedure on you and you didn't even notice nor did anyone else near you notice.

No lights, no missing time, no sounds.

I know....kinda schizophrenic over active imagination stuff...i realize how it sounds but its real. Very very exciting stuff.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I have been working on an idea for a while now, and it involves paranormal entities existing in other dimensions. Basically stating the idea, there are all types of unknown, paranormal things that are around us at all times, but that we cannot perceive with our senses. Of course this isn't a new idea by any means, but I am putting a new twist on it, which I would rather not reveal until I finish researching and writing.

So to answer your question, yes, I believe it is possible. Why the 7th dimension though? Do you think there is any significance in it? Do you have a basic outline of what you perceive all dimensions being, or was it just an intuition type of thing which led you to believe it could be this particular dimension? I'm just curious.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
For the observer, there is only one true dimension.

You think that there are 3 dimensions, but this is not so.

Any direction other than forward is a construct of the mind.

The human mind creates reference points within its field of vision so that relative to that reference point, there is other dimensions.

If you take away the reference points, there is only the direction of forward. Forward exists independently of any external reference points. Forward maintains the one true reference point that is the observer.

The 4th dimension ("time") is another kind of forward. It is a greater forward. It happens because there is a greater entity that we are a part of looking forward.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Other 7th Dimension Theories are Sound and Light (David Ian Cowan- Navigating the Collapse of TIme) and the abode of the Creator of All That Is (Vianna Stibal- ThetaHealing) which correlates to Jewish Mysticism (the Hechaloth, or Seven Halls of Heaven, the 7th being the abode of God, or YaHWeH).

Sound and light could refer to higher frequency beings, similar to angels. They are so highly evolved mentally and energetically that they can traverse space-time with no real consequence because they are subtler emanations of being. They are still physical, much like a being of electricity, not quite a god/dess and residing in Heaven or Hell or any spiritual dimension, just a place we cannot perceive, at least for the majority. Astral Entities in other words. Their minds and physical bodies have become equalized and united through eons of evolution technological and spiritual evolution. Mind, body, emotion and aura all melted into each other to create a super being, at least by our standards.

The "greys" seem more like physical beings from a similar type of dimension as us, just smarter and much more technically advanced. Maybe they have reached the Singularity and are thus immortal through genetic and AI enhancements, but that is not quite the seventh dimension, just beings from another planet, or future Earthlings, coming to study us and improve us, wipe us out, or whatever.

It is written that the Annunaki genetically enhanced us (Zecheria Sitchin, Earth Chronicles) from a homo erectus about 445,000 years ago to be slaves for gathering gold (more like the greys, but very tall- 7-9 feet average I think).

A lot of New Age followers believe the 7th Dimension, or higher, beings called Pleadians and Sirians, amongo others are contacting us through certain human channels.

Scientologists believe there is a Galactic Federation near the brightest star in the Milky Way (Red Tech Volume 1, unsure of page, under Marcab [or Markab] Confederation) that highly advanced technologically, but morally and spiritually they are extremely primitive. According to certain leaked top secret Scientology volumes there is an evil being named Xenu that at one time enslaved an ancient Earth race (75 trillion years ago). You can find links at freezoneamerica.org or search google for OT Materials, Xenu, Marcab, etc. Unsure if it is all genuine, though. The movie (based on a voluminous series) Battlefield Earth by L. Ron Hubbard is said to actually be past lives of LRH and a warning of what may happen unless Scientology "Clears the planet" and makes way for an OT (Operating Thetan) Civilization. (Clear is like Buddhist enlightnment, OT is like being a Super Saiyan with all the added benefits of just about every mutant in DC and Marvel comics put together. A cool concept if it were possible and Scientologists weren't so cult like and expensive).

new topics

top topics

join