It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom of Speech and Freewill

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
Sigh...you guys do not see the big picture of this idea.

I absolutely see the big picture. Everyone respects each other and acts with compassion and peace toward their fellow man. Yeah, I'm all for it. How do we make it happen? This thread asks for Utopia and asks US to come up with ideas to make it happen. What's YOUR idea? Saying we should all be nice to each other is easy. MAKING that happen (by law) is unrealistic because it would be infringing on the free will of others.

Your premise that Fred Phelps blocks people from mourning their dead is a victim position and I don't have a lot of sympathy for that mindset.

but you are right, no point in trying to fix whats broken.

No one said that.

Noone else suggested a way to fix it,

Including you. The problem isn't in the desire to have this kinder, gentler society. The problem is in the implementation. How do you suggest it be implemented? As I said, it's easy to come up with the idea, but you can't blame us for not offering solutions when you haven't either.

But thank you for proving that the world has no hope. Since I saw noone else suggesting a solution.

If you had read my post, you would have seen that I did make a suggestion. Simply stated:

Be the Change You Want to See

<< 1   >>

join