It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reasons Nation States Institute "False-Flag" Attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Source

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9953b73c677.jpg[/atsimg]

Throughout history the existence and reasons for the use of "false-flag" attacks have been understood only by insiders within the highest levels of government, the military and intel. Recently, after the 9/11 attacks the Internet (World Wide Web, WWW) has allowed citizen researchers to connect the dots and dig out and share information which previously would never have been so easily discovered and so widely available.

"False-flag" attacks provide a justification for a country's leaders to use their military or special forces to attack, or enter into a war or declare war on an enemy or enemy construct, thereby providing a convenient pretext for a war which would not otherwise be acceptable to the populace of a nation-state. And some enemies are imaginary only such as the "war on drugs" where the government itself brings in and distributes the illegal drugs; or take the current "war on terror" where the US government has used its own disguised forces to pose as terrorists and at other times using "cutouts" they train, finance and direct to commit terrorist acts, sometimes with these cutout being mind kontrolled black operatives.

'False-flags' are crap. They are the government lying to their people to fulfill someone else's agenda rather than the country the a sworn to protect. The fact that government's have pulled this off in the past is a testament to how corrupt our leaders have been.

Why we do not stand up against this blatant lying to our faces is beyond me. If they are willing to lie to get us into war what are they not willing to lie about. I mean, war only kills a ton of the people they have sworn to protect right?

Government is broken, why it is still in place breaking the countries now is beyond me. Something needs to be done and we need to get ourselves on the right track, something these people take great pride in keeping us off.

Any thoughts?

Pred...
edit on 13-9-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If our government was restricted to strictly Constitutional activities, we would have none of the problems we have today. The answer is to rid ourselves of our current ruling class and either return to strict Constitutional governance, or perhaps hold a Constitutional Convention and adopt something closer to the Articles of Confederation.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Nothing like a cup of false flag with your supper

Star and Flag, great post.

We even have organizations and institutions performing false flags. Complete BS.

ETA: I only responded so quick because I have seen the videos before.
edit on 13-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The same concept is being used everyday in Afganistan but it is doubly effective because it stirs up and keeps in motion a permanent enemy Instead of kutouts. Our CIA funds extremist imams to train new jihadists for the permanent enemy army.

At the same time, American flagged drones occassionally hit a wedding, preschool, etc to fan the flames of hatred towards the US. Thus we have perpetual war as made evident by the longest war in the history of the united states.

I wish I could offer a solution. Of course if most people realized whAt was really going on, there would be outrage on every level. The problem is cognitive dissonance. People do not want to know. They have been trained to not ask questions, to obey, to marry and reproduce and to consume. Any attempt to shake them out of their stupor is met with anger. As the anger has also been programmed.

You see, we are living the cult classic, They Live. If only it were so easy as to find and destroy the radio tower emitting the frequency causing the stupor. It's not that easy because, just like in They Live, the messages are imbedded in all forms of popular media. Unlike the movie, the signal program is holographic and contained within each message.

Your job as a member of ATS is to shake the persons around you out of their catatonic state and to release them from their enslavement. When you find out what works, please tell me. The first person I want to help is my wife so she will quit thinking I'm insane and ATS is the program of enslavement.

Wait a minute?...ATS...?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
And it is more logistical and much easier to Fake false flag attacks.

This has actually been proven to be the case in numerous false flag events, including 9/11,
London, Madrid and Bali bombings, Mumbai and Tucson shootings etc. etc. (and the latest
Incidents in Norway (being the work of computer simulated individual anders brevik)), but no
one seems to care to take the time to investigate these claims thoroughly for themselves.
I wonder why?
An exceptional ATS member, Yankee451, who was banned recently and whose 9/11 fakery
thread, 'Death certificate no. 1' (regarding the staged iconic photo of the bringing out of the
body of chaplain mychal jude from the world trade centre destruction) was wiped completely
from the records, constantly had his highly intelligent and informative threads dumped in the
hoax bin for no earthly reason (or for a very good reason!).

9/11 and other Media fakery false flag events cannot be exposed, at all costs. else a can of
worms, going all the way back to the moon landings and beyond, will be opened and laid
bare, for all to see!

These Yankee451 threads are compulsory reading. 9/11 is Virtually SOLVED.
911 For Psychos
The Media Are The Enemy

Compulsory Research
Investigations Into Faked Terror Events
Worldwide Media Deceptions

Anyone or group dismissing or ridiculing the whole notion of media fakery
and the maor role it played in the above events, has a hidden agenda and is not to be trusted.

I will miss you Yankee, my friend.

I thank you for all your honesty, intelligence and very obvious decency.

Another good American bites the ATS dust.
Is no-where safe?
edit on 13-9-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Video fakery is a proven HOAX and thus why those threads are in the HOAX bin. It is against ATS Terms and Conditions to continue to advertise HOAXes as if they were real and factual.

These HOAXes are explained in my thread here:

DEW/Energy Weapons? Holograms? TV Fakery? No Planes at the WTC? -- A 9/11 Disinfo Campaign

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
reply to post by pshea38

Video fakery is a proven HOAX and thus why those threads are in the HOAX bin. It is against ATS Terms and Conditions to continue to advertise HOAXes as if they were real and factual.

These HOAXes are explained in my thread here:

DEW/Energy Weapons? Holograms? TV Fakery? No Planes at the WTC? -- A 9/11 Disinfo Campaign

Listen to yourself man!

I refer others to my above comment

Anyone or group dismissing or ridiculing the whole notion of media fakery
and the maor role it played in the above events, has a hidden agenda and is not to be trusted.

Bonez! You HAVE NOT and CANNOT disprove MEDIA FAKERY!
There is too much evidence.

You are not the thought police.
Let others have the freedom to decide for themselves.

I have no desire to communicate further with 'truthers'
like you!
edit on 13-9-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
Bonez! You HAVE NOT and CANNOT disprove MEDIA FAKERY!

Um, if it cannot be disproven, then it wouldn't be in the HOAX bin, now would it? It's been easily disproven and you are knowingly and deliberately spamming a HOAX, disinformation, and lies.

There is too much evidence.

Too much invisible evidence you mean? Every time one of us asks you to bring that "evidence" onto the ATS Live radio show or into the Debate Forum, you all run away with your tails between your butt-holes.

Let others have the freedom to decide for themselves.

I do let them decide for themselves by providing the other side to the story. But, as you already know, they've already decided for themselves years ago because every tv-fakery thread has died a quick and uneventful death. Nobody is buying it and nobody cares about your "evidence".

I have no desire to communicate further with 'truthers' like you!

Well, alrighty then! It's not like you had much to say anyways.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
MEDIA FAKERY! is not the same thing as a "False Flag Operation"
A False Flag deal is the Government not the Media.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
MEDIA FAKERY! is not the same thing as a "False Flag Operation"
A False Flag deal is the Government not the Media.
Regards, Iwinder

The media are the complicit tools of the hidden government.
Media Fakery has been a tool used in false flag operations
presented by the media to the public.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I know your game bonez. You are a gatekeeper.

I can only hope that open minded readers see through your overbearing self-assurance,
visit the links I provided, and come to whatever conclusions they may about the thousands
upon thousands of quality research and image analysis pages, which you can oh so
confidently reduce down to one word.
Just because ATS dumps something in the hoax bin, doesn't necessarily make it so!
There is plenty of doubt around regarding the real motivations behind this site.
Today we were blessed with a thread from someone proclaiming to be some sort of God
communicating specifically with ATS members, and this thread remains far from the hoax bin!
Go figure!

Media Fakery is a certainty and is a major weapon in the arsenal of these (same) people
who are behind most of the worlds woes!

edit on 14-9-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Just because ATS dumps something in the hoax bin, doesn't necessarily make it so!

When something is put in the HOAX bin, there is compelling evidence of that something being a HOAX, period. It doesn't matter that you or the handful of tv fakery cult followers think it's not a HOAX. Most of the rest of us, including the entire 9/11 truth movement, know and have proven the fakery BS is a HOAX.

But, you keep peddling it because you're trying to get yourself banned. I don't understand why, though.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

When something is put in the HOAX bin, there is compelling evidence of that something being a HOAX, period. It doesn't matter that you or the handful of tv fakery cult followers think it's not a HOAX. Most of the rest of us, including the entire 9/11 truth movement, know and have proven the fakery BS is a HOAX.

But, you keep peddling it because you're trying to get yourself banned. I don't understand why, though.

I didn't record the footage or make the below video assertions.
I am not supporting a Hoax.

The hoax was the whole 9/11 event!

Hologram says he. C.G.I. says me?

What say you?

You had troubles with Yankee451, didn't you bonez?
And now he is banned, and He proved the case for 9/11 fakery! Hmm.

And you can get banned from ATS for agreeing that there are big issues with the above clip
(and hundreds of others)??? Well.
Some would consider your stance or the stance on thermite or exploding bombs
in the WTC basements a hoax.
Why doesn't ATS just ban everyone?

I is scared boss! I is scared!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
What do you mean by "real reason"? What you described is the only reason I have ever heard of to carry out false flag operations. I know of 2 the third Reich carried out, the Reichstagsfire and the attack on the radio station Gleitwitz blamed on Poland. Dead KZ inmates draped in Polish uniforms were used.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
This is all typical truther circular reasoning nonesense - just reverse the spin cycle and it works in reverse as well!

Common sense alone should tell youthat it would be immpossible to enlist large nos of Us personell to murder 3,000 of their fellow citizens for a false flag attack.

However if you are a congenital pacifist, Islamicist, US hater etc then whenever your country is attacked, claiming it was a false flag, would be a natural course for you to follow.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
This is all typical truther circular reasoning nonesense - just reverse the spin cycle and it works in reverse as well!

Common sense alone should tell youthat it would be immpossible to enlist large nos of Us personell to murder 3,000 of their fellow citizens for a false flag attack.

However if you are a congenital pacifist, Islamicist, US hater etc then whenever your country is attacked, claiming it was a false flag, would be a natural course for you to follow.

None of what you said is true or makes any sense whatsoever.

new topics

top topics

join