It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Are The Threads Backing The Official Story?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Talk about all the evidence that exists before the 1st plane hit the tower.

The evidence goes back well before the first plane hit. There is a ton of evidence that implicates much more than Pakistan and Israel. I think those two countries were deliberately implicated as a way to distract attention from the CIA. There really is no distance between the ISI, the CIA and the Mossad...they're all part of the same team. Ths post touches on the history:

911 for Psychos

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by septic
I've been lurking for some time and haven't seen your thread. Got a link?

The original article was an interview with Deputy Chief Peter Hayden for Firehouse Magazine, but the link I have is broken so the firehouse magazine website probably archived it. You can almost certainly find it if you look through their site.

However, the actual text of the article can be found HERE: Link to Peter Hayden interview

The key statement by Hayden is: "Yeah. There was enough there and we were marking off. There were a lot of damaged apparatus there that were covered. We tried to get searches in those areas. By now, this is going on into the afternoon, and we were concerned about additional collapse, not only of the Marriott, because there was a good portion of the Marriott still standing, but also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o'clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o'clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse. "

This is the very quote where the often quoted "firefighters knew in advance WTC 7 was going to fall" came from. You will ntice the original says something completely different from what the conspiracy mongors are saying.

Have you ever considered many in the FDNY were involved in 911? That's a taboo subject on ATS, but not eleswhere:

Not in the least because:

a) accusing the NYFD of being involved in the coverup is necesaarily accusing them of covering up the deliberate murder of 343 of their brother firefighters with absolutely nothing to back the claim up. It's taboo for the simple fact that making false accusations of murder is reprehensible and ignorant. I shouldn't have to tell you this.

b) it makes you truthers look like liars because up until now you've been insisting on religiously relying on eyewitness accounts word for word, and now you're turning around and telling us we really shouldn't listen to eyewitness accounts. Do we listen to eyewitness accounts or don't we listen to eyewitness accounts?

This is again wrong for reality, but right for spreading payoff money, heavy at the top. Buy up the top dogs with the slickest retirement plan ever. There is simply no explanation for the fact that 1 out of every 4 Firemen lost were Ranked.

How about the fact that firefighters is a brotherhood, not a 9 to 5 job, and the officers would necessarily want to put the safety of their boys over their own safety...which leads me back to the "reprehensible and ignorant accusation with nothing to back it up" scenario all over again.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Why, does that offend you?

No, it flabberghasts me, actually. You have heard of a place called Hiroshima, right?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Talk about all the evidence that exists before the 1st plane hit the tower.

The evidence goes back well before the first plane hit. There is a ton of evidence that implicates much more than Pakistan and Israel. I think those two countries were deliberately implicated as a way to distract attention from the CIA. There really is no distance between the ISI, the CIA and the Mossad...they're all part of the same team. Ths post touches on the history:

911 for Psychos

Exactly, dont let these 911 trolls keep in you a futile argument about exotic materials, weapons, and conspiracies. Good ole daves last post is classic.

"The evidence goes back well before the first plane hit...There is a ton of evidence that implicates much more than Pakistan and Israel. I think those two countries were deliberately implicated as a way to distract attention from the CIA. "

Can you elaborate on the information presented above?

edit on 11-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Why, does that offend you?

No, it flabberghasts me, actually. You have heard of a place called Hiroshima, right?

Hiroshima, the desolate, irradiated wasteland which is now a bustling metropolis? Yeah, I've heard of it.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

"The evidence goes back well before the first plane hit...There is a ton of evidence that implicates much more than Pakistan and Israel. I think those two countries were deliberately implicated as a way to distract attention from the CIA. "

Can you elaborate on the information presented above?

Well...we all know how a few zionist-leaning companies own 97 percent of the world's media, right? That also includes the Internet, whether we like it or not. Why would zionist-leaning media outlets implicate Zionist Israel? Perhaps the rabbit hole doesn't stop at Israel.

We all rely on the media to expain these things to us...but what if the media can't be trusted? What if our independant media have always been simply the propaganda outlets of the military?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

How about the fact that firefighters is a brotherhood, not a 9 to 5 job

Kind of like the mafia then? Or is that sort of thing exclusive to Hollywood?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join