It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This whole 9-11 10 years anniversary is a HUGE energy-stealing occultist ritual.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Its funny how the actions of these occultists always seem to result in getting access to riches and resources. Emotions are used and manipulated to direct popular opinion, nothing more. So far nobody managed to power a lightbulb with "occultist energy".
edit on 11-9-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
It most definitely is the equivalent of a psychological attack on the population.

It is like being forced to relive a trauma.

There's something about metaphysics called mental egregore, which is a "thoughtform" created by an individual or a group of individuals, through their collective unconscious. Egregore are boosted by fear, hate, luxury, anger and many other negative thoughts and feelings. Depending on the amount of energy involved in the formation of egregore, they literally manifest in the astral dimensions. They acquire shape and they can manifest in the 3rd dimension. Materialist people ignore these things, but they are pretty real. The occultist masterminds of the Illuminati know these things and know how to use them against the masses. That's why Hollywood make so many catastrophe and horror movies. To stimulate people creating mental egregore, which eventually can also materialize disasters.
edit on 9/11/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I can understand partially what you are trying to express however look at it this way, the families of the victims who died on 9/11 were never given a body their deceased loved ones so they can give them a proper burial in a cemetary with a head stone where they can visit their graves each day, week, month, year or special occations and mourn in private.

So where else do you suggest these people go to?

As far as I'm concerned, these people can light up some incenses in their homes, chant mantras in front of a picture of their beloved lost ones, for good vibes and releasing their souls of the trauma. One thing I know for sure: The LAST place they should be, is where a horrible satanic ritual took place.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Thanks for this thread.

While I have sympathy for those lost on 911 and for their friends and families, I personally am getting a bit fed up with the whole 911 thing.

Will there be a remembrance day for the war on terror where we remember the tens if not hundreds of thousands of innocent afghan and iraqi men, women and children killed by our hero soldiers?
Reading out all those names may take several weeks!
On that day we can also remember they never found any weapons of mass destruction, just lots of oil, heroin and money.

Can anyone also explain what the memorial is supposed to mean or symbolise? Surely some kind of fountain with water rising up rather than falling down would have been a bit more appropriate.
To me it just reminds me of the towers falling and the water is also symbolising all the sins that happened that day and the years leading up to it being washed away under the guise of peoples personal pain.

Great thread

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
If you are talking about sending love for TPTB, you can't be that naive. Good and evil are very well defined in the times we're living in. It's Kali Yuga. They won't change a millimiter. They DON'T WANT love. At least not unconditional love.

Om Krim Kaaliyai Namaha.
The Yuga is ending.

But of course they don't want it. That's also actually a big part of the point.

When you send love to people who don't want it to the extent that they don't, it's the single most effective deterrent for them that you can use. It can only have one of two possible outcomes.

a] It possibly does encourage them to change, or
b] It feels corrosive (sometimes literally physically) and they will run as far away from you as they can possibly get, screaming while they do so.

I've had some very direct, practical experience with this principle before, including having people literally hurry away from me as a result of using it. As you say, this crowd are feeding on darkness, fear, misery, and other base, negative emotions. If you feel those emotions towards them, they will feed from them. That's the entire reason why they actually WANT us to be angry with them, as well as fear them. They feed from rage as well.

If you feel and project love towards them, though; it's exactly like the opposing polarity of a magnet. You're sending them energy which is the direct opposite of what they're used to handling. What is worse, from their point of view, is the fact that love is integrative and really unifying (not the fake unity that the NWO people talk about) in nature. That scares the hell out of them. They don't want integration at all, because of the degree to which they really don't accept themselves, and the amount of internal skeletons and demons they have, that they don't want to look at. So they retreat, in order to avoid having to do that.

Believe me when I say that the only method we have of successfully resisting the NWO, is real love. When was the last time you heard about someone hugging Dick Cheney? Nobody ever would; and that is exactly what they want. Rage, fear, apathy, loneliness, helplessness, isolation. Those are what they want.

Change the atmosphere to one of love, however, and they literally can't exist on the same timeline as it. They will flee, because their own polarity is that strongly incompatible with it that they can't stand it.

But right THERE in the Ground Zero, it's too dangerous. In the 9-11 a dimensional gate was opened there.

A convergence or connection point was created between our then-previous timeline, and another one which was profoundly negative, yes; much moreso than what our own previous current timeline had been. That was by collective consent, however. It's important to understand that it can't happen otherwise.

There were demons clearly visible in some of the smoke photos, yes; but the dimensional rift that you're talking about, doesn't lead to a hell dimension as such, in the afterlife sense. It leads to a physical reality which is conducive to the NWO plan's conclusion. There are a lot of gates open right now. Some go to the NWO world. Some go to beautiful places. Some go everywhere in between.

We can go to a timeline where the Georgia Guidestones are literally fulfilled, if we want; where there are only half a billion left, and those left live in darkness and misery, forever. Or, we can go somewhere which is absolutely luminous, and love exists to a degree that currently, we can barely even comprehend. The choice is ours; but understand that a key part of the NWO game, is trying to make sure that we don't realise that we have that choice. They want to try and keep us trapped...but to realise that the cage exists, is to leave it, if you want to.

The evil was too strong that day and I don't recommend people going there to release emotional energy, specially 'cos nobody knows what came to our dimension and may eventually still be there.

I've projected to the site, my friend. I know exactly what you're talking about.

You are correct that there is an extremely dark stain at the site; which will be very difficult to remove. There is a lot of brokenness there, and a lot of enraged/trapped/lost spirits.

Many of them will remain angry until the truth comes out. If you want to honour those dead, learn the truth, and release it. They can't move on until we do. It's part of their current agreement.
edit on 11-9-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I very much agree that its not healthy for humanities group soul to continually wallow in negative emotions. Its spiritually denigrating and used by trained hands can cause an awful lot of damage.

In the UK we saw it when Princess Diana died - the whole country stopped - it was quite surreal and quite scary.

Yes its good to remember - but I think anyone who's lost someone never forgets anyway. And there are good ways to remember them. Ways that make you smile as you remember them.

The tenth anniversary was always going to be a media circus and an opportunity for the unscrupulous to profit. Apparently airfares and hotel prices rocketed for the week of the 11th. Sick!

I'm starting to think we are in some ways getting morbidly addicted to death. In Britain we have towns that turn out to line the roads when a soldier's body is brought back from a war zone. Every single time. This is an unhealthy addiction. I can only imagine what the areas are like on an etheric level.

S

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

i agree with you

there are a number of things happening here that make this a noteworthy mention on ATS, as ATS is a conspiracy website and alternative discussion site - such discussion should be welcomed and examined in the least, however; i do realise the state of ATS currently and that not all members are aware of what blood rituals are or even the most basic of material that would relate to the proposition you bring up in your original post. but i found it 'inspiring' ( i guess that's a good word ) that someone else thought it neccessary to come here and post this.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I can understand partially what you are trying to express however look at it this way, the families of the victims who died on 9/11 were never given a body their deceased loved ones so they can give them a proper burial in a cemetary with a head stone where they can visit their graves each day, week, month, year or special occations and mourn in private. So where else do you suggest these people go to?

Why do they have to "go" anywhere? Do they think their loved ones' spirits are waiting for them to show up at the memorial? When people put so much emphasis on places and things on anniversary dates like this one, in reality, it is only to satisfy something in themselves. Their loved ones who died know how they feel and they no longer have any attachment to places or items in the physical realm.

I tend to agree with the OP on this. I mean no disrespect, but this memorial IS a slap in the face to the victims and I think it does feed the negativity on some occult level.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Believe me when I say that the only method we have of successfully resisting the NWO, is real love. When was the last time you heard about someone hugging Dick Cheney? Nobody ever would; and that is exactly what they want. Rage, fear, apathy, loneliness, helplessness, isolation. Those are what they want. Change the atmosphere to one of love, however, and they literally can't exist on the same timeline as it. They will flee, because their own polarity is that strongly incompatible with it that they can't stand it.

This is true. Many people will not want to hear that because we are a culture of revenge. However, this is the only way humanity will progress.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
as a 9/11 truther to me this is the anniversary of the day officials in an position of public trust attacked and treasonously betrayed the nation they swore to defend killing thousands and launching an all out campaign to steal our rights

so I Rickrolled Dick Cheney's Facebook Page

I really did

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenMe2012

Can anyone also explain what the memorial is supposed to mean or symbolise? Surely some kind of fountain with water rising up rather than falling down would have been a bit more appropriate. To me it just reminds me of the towers falling and the water is also symbolising all the sins that happened that day and the years leading up to it being washed away under the guise of peoples personal pain.

All know is that the water is supposed to represent tears. Uplifting, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
TPTB can be loved.
My nightly bedtime routine is to lay down in bed
and focus as much LOVE and warmth as I can possibly muster towards those who oppress humanity.

They HATE it and I know this.
They can't tolorate it.
It really does work!!

This is and always was the way to beat them.
Unconditional LOVE for them.
I know it sounds hard to imagine because of all of the lives they have ruined but you WILL NOT beat them by hating them.

THEY WANT YOU TO HATE THEM!!!

THEY want you to HATE PERIOD!!!
They don't care who or what you hate, just as long as you hate.
They don't care who or what you fear,
just as long as you do.

I do this EVERY night and I am positioning myself to inherit a new paradigmn.
it really is making me happier.
I see thru all of the BS more completly now.
All of this 911 anniversary crap is only reinforcing all of the negativity.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

More like "I forgot my meds and misplaced my tin foil hat" type of post....

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666Emotions are used and manipulated to direct popular opinion, nothing more.

Which is nothing more than marketing in it's rawest form.

And yes, it's energy and yes, it makes unmeasurable amounts of money. Sometimes it's contrived and sometimes it's just opportunistic.

Disaster Capitalism[
edit on 12/9/2011 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join