It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Clouds: Possible Explanation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Yesterday I was researching UFOs and came across Stan Deyo after watching a video in another topic; his interview is in the last half hour of "UFOs Are Here!" video and is what lead me to look further into his claims. Now I don't necessarily agree with all of Deyo's views, but I do find his experiments very interesting. One particular experiment caught my eye and instantly reminded me of the video that was posted regarding the weird cloud movements that a gentleman in Singapore recorded, video reposted below for reference:

The following Stan Deyo video, at time 03:13 to 03:33, is what I believe to be a plausible explanation for a specifically designed craft causing the cloud movements in Singapore. For a clearer understanding of what Deyo is talking about in regards to a craft having a particular type of design and technology to cause this kind of movement in clouds and water, you can reference the previous parts within the series.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by elg3cko

I LOVE that video of the chaotic cloud movement.. its simple amazing..
My mind just give up when trying to explain it, nothing else to do then enjoy it

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
very interesting, alot to process, but the theory is sound

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

It's recreated in Deyo's video at the times I mentioned, though, not just talked about. I agree about it being quite the sight to witness; I wonder what was going through the witnesses head when he was seeing it happen hahaha.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by elg3cko

It kinda looks like a glare from a window lol It's strange hahaa

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by peanutman27

certainly a lot to process! thank you, though. I'm happy about making the connection and hope it helps.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by elg3cko

Although its almost certain that the lights in the cloud are some kind of natural phenomenon it is pretty compelling footage , and as far as I can remember no firm conclusion was reached in the original thread .

As for it being an anti-grav ship , either theirs or ours , while it remains unexplained the possibility still exists ...we live in hope

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I am still holding to a CGI insert here...but who knows?

2nd...just because its the rules.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
If not cgi then it moves kinda of like plasma

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by elg3cko

right at 40 sec the cloud changes and the audio changes too...

possible tampering?...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

We live in hope indeed ^_^ If I were to have an opinion on what it was, after reading through some of the original thread, I'd settled on it being ours. UFOs I've personally seen that I attribute to theirs and not ours, have not made clouds behave this way if and when they passed through some when I sighted them.

I'm assuming it's because they are using different yet similar technology to achieve the same means of operation, but I can't say with any type of certainty and foreknowledge.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
reply to post by elg3cko

right at 40 sec the cloud changes and the audio changes too...

possible tampering?...

good job on spotting that
i noticed the exact same thing
and the sound heard in the audio seems to be same as the movement of the cloud

replay it a few times and it'll become very noticeable

Marshall

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This isnt the only bit of film showing this kind of phenomenon :

some of the best explnations ive heard are that it is just caused by rare weather conditions.

This is a phenomenon that appears to be present ONLY around developing storm cells..

From what i've been able to dig up, my best guess is that this phenomenon is caused by Pileus clouds that forms on top of cumulus or cumulonimbus clouds. The Pileus clouds that are made of tiny ice particles, refracts light really well. They are so small that they arrange with the magnetic fields of the thunder cloud. What then makes them change shape rapidly is due to the magnetic fields changing when a lightning discharges within the cloud.

its actually a very rare occuring phenomena where there are thick clouds amongst the presence of very light clouds, and this contrast when moving causes the suns rays to concentrate and form a beam like look. thats the reason it changes direction all of a sudden, because the gasses get thicker in different locations....

edit on 11-9-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join