It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 2011 Predictions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdnutz44
On 9/11 I predict the Washington Redskins will beat the New York Giants. The Houston Texans will beat the Indianapolis Colts and the Detroit Lions will beat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. If I am wrong I will quit drinking beer for a month.

3 for 3.....better than most predictions around here lately.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

On 9/11 I predict the Washington Redskins will beat the New York Giants. The Houston Texans will beat the Indianapolis Colts and the Detroit Lions will beat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. If I am wrong I will quit drinking beer for a month.

3 for 3.....better than most predictions around here lately.

I was just about to post about how you got it right. Now, do week 2 so I can make some money

I talked to my wife about this last week and I thought nothing at all would happen. My thought was if the information about the possible attacks today were not confirmed (which they were not), they probably released it either to keep the fear alive or to get people to be super vigilant. My guess is fear mongering.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TSearchX

Give me a day or two and I will have 3 or 4 for next week! I want a cut if you win, but I am not responsible for any losses you may have.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join