It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video re: 9/11 - So Hollywood send signs via movies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
You decide. This is way to much of a coincidence, the amount of 9/11 stuff is UNREAL..
Sorry if posted before, but others might have missed it.

ps: Watch to the VERY end

What the story with this from the Matrix, I have bad eyes.

And this from the Simpsons.

Again, sorry if posted. I hadnt seen it, and likely others have not either.
Strange indeed.
edit on 7/9/2011 by shauny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Of course they do!

You're gonna have fun with this! There's alot out there; and of couse...

Disney and Satan run the media, from YHVH's backyard gazebo.

S&F

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

The expiration date on Neos passport is Sept 11. 2001.

Trowa

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
What signs?

What on earth could hollywood possibly be wanting to sneakily let the world know? What ground breaking, earth shattering, sky spitting news could come from a hollywood movie that would make any difference?

Or are they doing it just to see if you notice? Kinda of like an inside joke? Like "We know you know that we know you know that you know!"

"Pssst, hey dude, lok, illuminati signs in hollywood!"
"Hey wow, you're right. What does it mean?"
"ionno....."

????????

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

I put it up to discuss, so, discuss

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
amazing viedio one of a kind amazing post

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
6 corporations own 95% of all media in America.. so it wouldn't be hard for the elite to insert anything they wanted..

That being said, there wasn't much in that video that I couldn't shrug off as coincidence or just being apart of pop culture (all seeing eye, eye of horus etc)

The number 9 and 11 are fairly popular numbers, lol, and they happen to be next to each other occasionally

GW Bush giving that speech on September 11th was kind of creepy though.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Yep!
Need hard evidence? Check out any number of movies made a couple of years before and during WWII.
Things aren't so blatently done today,

One excellent example is the book and the movie both entitled "Men who stare at goats."

If you know the background of what the movie is about, you will recognize the almost ridiculous way those piece of media crap completely covered up for the CIA in their work with '___' during about twenty years of post WWII activitieis that were extensive, and worse, no laughing matter. The US Army gets the blame, and the CIA is never mentioned once in the movie and they were the outfit in total charge of MK-Ultra, etc.

Many of you won't believe this and think it is mere off-the-top-of-the-head conspireatorial dreaming. Debunkers should be prepared to refute the facts that are available in the explosive book "A Terrible Mistake," by journalist-lawyer Hank Berralli as he laysout out the CIAs involvement over the years of that '___' work..
(I may have misspelled his last name.)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Funny how people are willing to believe the Elites can control everything. Ever seen the movie Number 23? You look for numbers, your going to find numbers. You are seeing a connection that is not there, hindsight as your guide.

new topics

top topics

join